Kidnapped (Mitch Rapp)

[Omg I'm so sry for not posting in so long! I completely forgot about this. I'm having exams soon so I'll probably stop until mid October. I'll make it up to you guys! I promise! But please enjoy this Mitch Rapp imagine that I just wrote! :)) ]

 I'll make it up to you guys! I promise! But please enjoy this Mitch Rapp imagine that I just wrote! :)) ]

Mitch Rapp

Version 1:
Imagine you and Mitch Rapp were kidnapped by terrorists and they threaten to kill him. You loved him and didn't want him to die so you were willing to sacrifice yourself to save him. The terrorists then pointed their gun at you when the Orion team arrived and killed them, saving you in the process. Mitch hugged you, glad that you were safe.

Version 2:
How could we have messed up this extremely important mission? Hurley had deliberately picked the best of the best in the Orion team, you and Mitch Rapp, but little did you two know that the enemy had already expected us and planned a surprise attack on us.

A pistol was directed right at Mitch's head as he kneeled down, hands oh his head. He stared at the ground, filled with defeat. One of the gun barrels were pressed against your head too. Surrounding you two, were the masked men, not a hint of mercy in their eyes. Both of you were screwed.

The leader strode around, scanning you before turning his attention to Mitch, a sinister grin etched on his face. He ordered his men in Arab, "Get ready to kill the guy. Leave the girl."

Two men stood behind Mitch and one beside, holding a rifle which was point at his skull. Mitch clenched his jaw, gritting his teeth as he glared at the leader. One of the men kicked him in the stomach, causing him to wince in pain before jerking back into an upright position. Your heart pounded wildly against your chest, not able to accept the fact that Mitch would be a lifeless corpse in a matter of minutes. You and him developed such a close and unbreakable bond during all those years of intense training and you weren't prepared to let him go. He was your best friend and you secretly had a crush of the insanely attractive assassin.

The gunman had already gotten into his firing position and aimed his rifle at Mitch. All hope was lost, there was no way the Orion team could save him in time. Tears started to fill your eyes as you tried to act tough, sucking them back. You looked at Mitch, shaking your head slightly. His eyes met yours, nodding his head helplessly and mouthing the words," It's okay. Do your best and take care! I love you." You just couldn't take it anymore, your whole body convulsing, not able to accept the reality. Just as he set his index finger on the trigger, you burst out shouting, "No! Let him go! Kill...kill me." You tried to drag time, praying that Hurley and his gang would come to the rescue.

The gunman turned to look at his boss. When he got his approval, he turned his attention to me, approaching me, the rifle pointed directly at my forehead. "(Y/n)! No! What the hell are you doing?" Mitch couldn't help yelling, even though he knew he wasn't supposed to.

"Any last words?" The gunman added.

I took the last few seconds remaining to explain. "Rapp, I love you. I admit. I can't watch you die. I'd rather sacrifice myself. This is it. If you survive, I wish you good luck. Continue to be the amazing fighter you are." You choked out, a single tear flowed down your cheek.

You closed your eyes and gritted your teeth, prepared for your upcoming death. Everything was going to be okay. Mitch will be rescued. It would be worth it.

Your heard the man turn the safety switch off and rest his finger on the trigger.

BAM!

Surprisingly, you didn't feel any pain. How was that even possible? You weren't dead, well at least that's what you thought. The sound didn't come from the rifle, it came from the door. Your eyes shot open. The door was kicked down, revealing a team of Orion members including Hurley, who was standing right in front. He held a pistol in his hand as he aimed the gun and shot the gunman who was about to kill you. He fell to the ground, a bullet pierced through his forehead, only left with a gaping hole, crimson red blood oozing out. As if on cue, you reacted quickly, immediately grabbing the dead man's rifle before shooting other enemies.

Mitch took the chance too since everyone was now in a mess. He elbowed one of the men in the stomach and wrestled him to the ground, stealing the pistol from him. He jumped to his feet, aiming it at the terrorists around, then with a few loud bangs, they laid motionless.

After an exchange of gunfire, the only terrorist left standing was the boss. The Orion team had defeated the rest. The boss raised both his hands into a surrender, breaking into a sly grin. "Fine, you win. Now, kill me." He taunted.

Mitch paced towards him, raising his pistol at his forehead. "I'll be honoured to. Goodbye." He flashed his rival a fake smile and pulled the trigger.

Next, Mitch threw the gun carelessly and rushed up towards me, pulling me into a tight bear hug. I let out a relieved sigh, hugging him back. He buried his face into my hair and whispered in my ear, "Thank god you're alive! I love you so much. You're really stupid to do what you did. What was that even for?"

"I would exchange my life just to save you. I literally love you to death. I can't watch you die, even if it means losing my own life."

"That was a close one. But I really hate you for almost killing yourself. Did you know how worried I was when you did that? I really can't stand you. Promise me you'll never do that again. Now, let's get back to the hotel and take a break from all this action." Mitch pulled back, draping his arm over your shoulder.

A soft smile tugged up at your lips. "Love you too!"

[Hope you enjoyed it!]