Copy that. (Mitch Rapp)

Mitch Rapp

Mitch Rapp

You and Mitch Rapp used to be best friends in high school. However, one time you guys had a fight and after that, high school ended and you two separated. After that, both of you lost contact and never saw each other ever since...

Now, you are training as an assassin at the Avid team because that has been your dream job since you were young. You would look at the action movies with those nimble assassins going on parlous missions, knocking out people and mercilessly killing them and that had always caught your interest. Those intriguing movies had caused you to want to become one yourself.

You worked hard, training with Dale Stephens and finally got chosen to join the team. You were taught a lot of skills and sent on multiple missions. You were almost a professional, faring better than any of your teammates.

This time, you were sent on a mission to stop Slater Hill and Peter White from carrying out their plan of mass killing. You weren't paired with anyone and only had Dale help you. You had to complete the mission by yourself, which increased risk of you being a corpse, sprawled on the ground in a twisted position with blood flowing out of your body during the mission. You shuddered at the thought and hoped that you could get the mission over with and relax after, that is, assuming that you made it out alive.

You arrived at the restaurant, weapons all hidden either in your jacket, shoes or holster in your jeans. You had knifes, pistols and blades stashed everywhere around your body. Well, a backup is always good.

You had to get rid of two people, and there would be undercover agents working for them for sure. You had to be extremely careful and watch out. Anyone could be the enemy.

As you stepped into the restaurant, you caught a whiff of the aroma of the food which made your mouth water. You had a hidden earpiece and you were instructed to go to your appointed seat and carry out your plan.

"Just get to your seat and wait for them to arrive. But do not kill them immediately, I repeat, DO NOT reveal yourself. There's more of them around and you won't ever know who. For now, just try to figure out who around is working for them." The monotone voice of your instructor rang in your ear, literally.

"Copy that." You muttered under your breath.

Your eyes swept the place, studying each mien. Little kids with an innocent smile plastered on their face, teens holding their phones and staring at the screens, adults chatting and laughing...all kinds of people.

Your eyes stopped and focused on a man, sitting by himself with a cup of coffee in his hand. His dark brown hair flowed down his head, scruff that grew around his face and whiskey orbs darting around so subtlety, as if hiding something behind those beautiful eyes. Muscles protruded out of his long sleeved shirt that was rolled up. They looked like they were hard earned, after years of tedious training. He looked oddly familiar for some reason, as if you've seen him before.