Car ride (Dylan O'Brien)

Dylan O'Brien

Dylan O'Brien

Version 1:
Imagine Dylan waiting for you outside your house with his fancy car to pick you up so that he could take you on a date.

Version 2:
You were getting ready for your date with Dylan and had just applied your makeup. You put on a really cute purple dress that you just bought because you knew Dylan's favorite color was purple and he would really like it. One last thing you had to do is to grab your purse and then you were ready to go.

"Beep! Beep!"

Dylan impatiently honked his car outside your house.

"Dyl, can you just wait a while? I'm almost done!" You muttered under your breath even though you knew that Dylan couldn't hear you from outside.

"Beep!"

He honked again, this time a long one.

"Urgh..." you groaned, rolling your eyes in annoyance.

You immediately grabbed your purse, rushing to the door.

The moment you opened the door, you see Dylan leaning against shiny blue car, wearing a stylish grey plaid suit with a maroon blouse under it, his hands in the pockets of his grey plaid trousers. The suit made him look super handsome and attractive.

Damn he looks good.

Upon hearing the door slam, Dylan looked up, locking his eyes with yours. "Heyy babyy, you look so prettyyy!" He chirped.

"Aww thanks! And you look really handsome babe!" You complimented.

"You ready for our date?"

You nodded your head in excitement.

He chuckled.

"You're so cute! Anyways, what took you so long?" Dylan asked.

"It's nothing...just preparing myself so I look good for my boyfriend!" You squeaked. Well, it's the truth.

He looked at you with the warmest smile. Then, his hand found its way to yours and your fingers intertwined with his as he walked you to the other side of the car. He let go of your hand and opened the car door for you.

Once both of you got into the car, he started the engine and the car immediately roared to life.

He slipped his hand into yours while the other was rested on the steering wheel.

"Let's go!" He said enthusiastically as he stepped on the gas pedal.

[Hope you liked it! I kinda imagined that this would be what it feels like if Dylan picked you up on a date with his car! How would you want a first date with him? Comment down below hehe 😜 ]