Truth or Dare gone right (Stuart Twombly)

Stuart Twombly

Stuart Twombly

@rlovesc7 This imagine is for you! I rlly liked the idea and I hope this is to your expectations! Dylan with glasses is amazinggggg!! And Stuart is the sarcastic king hahaha. Enjoy!

The man's eyes were glued to his phone, his glasses reflecting the glowing screen as he scrolled through Twitter. He sagged back against the huge wooden staircase comfortably, one leg propped up so that his elbow rested on his thigh. It made it easier to hold his phone so that he could look at it without getting tired for hours.That man was your best friend, Stuart Twombly. He had always been addicted to his phone. Maybe that was why he had to wear glasses. But he was a total genius.

"Hey Stu! Can I ask you a question?" You stepped down the stairs from behind, making Stuart turn to see you. Then, you sat across him and scooted closer and craned your neck curiously to get a peek at his phone.

"One question." He stated firmly.

"Why are you always on Twitter. Have some human interaction with meeee." You drawled, tugging at his wrist. You were disappointed that the man wouldn't budge."Anyways, that's not the question."

"I said one question." Stuart's eyes finally lifted from his device. He slid a quick but stern glance at you before being engrossed in the world of technology once again.

"Stewie, pleaseee." You begged earnestly, shaking him harder.

"Not Stewie. Never Stewie." He replies dryly, vexed by your constant disturbance.

"I'll take that as a yes. Do you wanna play a game? I'm bored."

"What game?" The intern raised an eyebrow reluctantly. His eyes completely pulled away from his phone, now focused on you.

"Truth or Dare."

Swiftly, you grabbed Stuart's phone and wrenched it out of his hand before he could react, you pocketed it and moved further away so that the man could not get it.

The man made an attempt to swipe at it, but to no avail.

"Give that back." He grumbled, shooting you a furious glare.

"After the game." You chuckled, clapping Stuart on the back.

"Fine."

"So, truth or dare?"

Time skip

After several rounds, you two were bursting with laughter, stomach clenching so tight that it started to hurt.

"Ok, your turn. Truth or Dare?" You forced out between your hysterics.

"Um...truth!"

"Have you ever had your first kiss?" You asked. This was the question that had been gnawing at you since the start of the game. You always had sort of a liking for Stuart. Though he was mean and sarcastic at the start, once you warmed up to him, Stuart would open up and his personality totally changed to a sweet and funny guy.

You looked into the man's caramel orbs behind the transparent lens that had a dark orange to brown gradient under the afternoon sunlight that peeled through the walls of huge windows.

Stuart choked on air and swallowed hard.

"Well?" You prodded, your curiosity aroused.

"Um...no." His face turned a light shade of red. He awkwardly. "You?"

"Same." You sighed, shoulders dropping. "But I really want one soon. It's been bugging me because literally all my friends have had theirs and they all have boyfriends and stuff while I'm here single because nobody wants me."

"But...you're beautiful, smart, funny, a sense of humor is so important!" Stuart flashed you a warm smile that made your heart skip a beat.

"Awww, thanks Stu! But I was a nerd, probably still am. No one likes a nerd like me."

"I mean I can..." he trailed off, twisting his fingers together.

"I know I'm gonna say something completely stupid and you're probably gonna hate me for this but...can you kiss me? So that I can just get this thing over with. I mean I totally get it if you're not okay with it cause you know, it's your first kiss too, I don't want you to have it with someone you don't love. And I don't wanna ruin our—" Before you could finish the sentence, Stuart's warm lips crushed your soft ones. His hands wrapped around your waist as he pressed his lips against yours into a hungry kiss. Your eyes widened in shock but you gladly welcomed the kiss and closed your eyes, deepening the kiss by pushing into his lips further.

While relishing this perfect moment, you realized that the two of you were still in the workplace and shouldn't be making out so blatantly where everyone can see you both.

You disconnected the kiss, earning a pair of furrowed eyebrows and sad pout from your best friend.

"Stu, we should go somewhere else if we wanna continue. I loved it by the way, but let's not get caught and get fired." You suggested, pushing yourself off.

"Great idea."

The two of you intertwined your fingers, swaying them gently as y'all strolled to Stuart's office.

"(Y/n), can I be honest? The reason why I kissed you is because I like you. I know you might not feel the same way but—"

The two of you had yet to reach the office, standing outside when this time, it was you who cut Stuart off and smashed your lips into his. You matched your arms around his neck while his hands gripped your waist. Stuart clumsily pushes the door open, almost causing it to slam in your faces. Without ever breaking the kiss, you were backed into the wall. The kiss was becoming more and more heated with his lips enveloping yours completely, lips moving against yours slowly and passionately.

Then, they turned into hotter, more sensual kisses. You moaned into Stuart's kisses. You let your fingers entangle in the back of his hair.

Stuart's hands duh under the fabric of your shirt. His strong hands caressed the smooth skin and inches their way upwards until they were so close to your breasts.

This was when you finally pulled away from the man.

"Stu, um, sorry. Hate to stop this thing but I think kissing is fine. I don't think we should get into...that just yet. First we're in public and second, I don't think I'm ready."

The lust in Stuart's dark eyes vanished instantly. He smacked himself on the head, annoyed at himself for taking this so far.

"I'm so sorry, (y/n). I got too eager, I shouldn't have done that. I screwed up. I'm such an idiot. Fuck." Stuart apologized profusely, followed by a string of curses that escaped his mouth. "I'm really sorry, I hope it doesn't ruin anything."

You played with the stray strands of brown hair that fell onto Stuart's forehead and chuckled. "Oh of course not, Stewie! I love you. This means so much and I hope we didn't just do this as friends. I want us to be something more. And then maybe one day, we can get there."

"I love you too. Now, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, Stu! I would love to!" You squealed, pulling the man into an excited hug.

"And I would love to kiss you again."

"Access granted." You giggled.

Then, you found your lips connected to Stuart's once again.