Revenge (Stiles Stilinski)

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Version 1:
Imagine Stiles realizing a guy had bullied you and he got super angry. He finds the guy and helps you take revenge by fighting him and kicking his ass.

Version 2:
You and Stiles were really close friends and even went to the same school since elementary school all the way until high school. You two did everything together and Stiles would always be there to protect you.

One day, Stiles realized that something was off about you as you started to keep to yourself more and more. You barely put on a smile like you normally did and rarely communicated with anyone. The extroverted you suddenly became an introvert who avoided friends and classmates.

"(Y/n), are you ok? You've been...unlike your usual self." Stiles asked with concern as he put his strong hand on your shoulder gently.

"Uh...yeah..." you lied, biting your lip, even though you knew that you're not fine at all.

"No, your lying, you always bite your lip when you lie. Now, tell me the truth." He said more seriously this time.

"Ok, fine. This guy named Jack Smith keeps bullying me and I don't know what to do with it...I really don't want to do this anymore." You sobbed, tears welling up in your eyes.

Stiles grabbed your hand and held it to comfort you. Your heart pounded hard against your chest at that moment and there were butterflies in your stomach. Stiles was a really nice and sweet guy and you kind of had a crush on him since a few years ago. And so did he, but, you guys didn't dare to tell each other...

After school, when you went home, Stiles stayed back in school to get revenge on Jack.

He finally found him in one of the classrooms.

"You...you bullied (y/n), didn't you?" Stiles snapped. His mouth twitching as anger flashed in his eyes.

Before Jack could react, Stiles grabbed Jack by the shirt with both his hands and pushed him to the wall with all his might. Jack slammed against the hard concrete wall as Stiles pressed him against it, unable to move.

"Look, I'm sorry! Sorry! I won't do it again!" Jack apologized profusely, blood drained from his face.

"Yeah, that's right! Don't let me see you doing this anymore. Apologize to (y/n) tomorrow and I'll let you go this time but, don't ever...I mean EVER mess with (y/n)!" Stiles threatened.

Jack nodded his head timidly. Then, he immediately let go of Jack, leaving Jack standing there with terror and awe.

The next day, as Stiles strolled to class with you, his mood better than usual. As the both of you chatted enthusiastically, Jack suddenly walked up to you. Instinctively, you took a step back, distancing yourself from him. You almost wanted to just hide behind Stiles but decided against it since it would make you seem too pathetic. The bully pressed his lips together and hesitated for a moment. He glanced at your best friend who shot him a cold glare. Then he immediately averted his gaze and looked at you guiltily, forcing out an apology.

"Hey, (y/n), I'm so sorry for bullying you..." Jack said filled with qualm.

"Uh...it's fine..." you mumbled, then hurriedly pacer away, pulling Stiles along with you.

"Hmm...that's weird. Why did Jack apologize to me, he never apologized to anyone he bullied. I wonder what made him change his mind..." I asked Stiles, feeling puzzled.

"Well, I guess he realized that you're not someone to be messed with!" Stiles flashed you a warm smile.

Thanks Stiles.

[Thanks for reading!! I think Stiles would definitely do something like that! Do you agree? 😛]