Captured (Stiles Stilinski)

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

I finished writing this yay!!! A great request from @tepperanxiety71! I hope you like this and thanks for the request! Also I don't think I can be accepting Stiles and Thomas requests now because there's too much of their imagines. The others are all open though! But I might take a while to take up your request because I'm quite busy now.

"Well, well, well. Let's see how Stiles will save you now." Theo stuck his face close to you. His eyes were a livid yellow, an artificial yellow, the hue slightly different from a real Beta, but no one could tell unless they were extremely close. He bared his fangs out and growled threateningly, like a wolf catching its prey.

Your arms were being stretched, chains from above cuffing your wrists tightly while you tried to jerk yourself free even though the attempt was futile. You were just a human in Scott's pack, like Stiles. No supernatural abilities, but you liked it that way.

The room was dark, a dreary mood around. The air was warm. It smelled like sewage, with moss green slimy walls and puddles of murky water on the ground. It made your stomach churn and you could feel the acid in it climbing up your throat. You wondered how Theo even survived in this miserable place. Occasional working fluorescent lights blinked—the only light source here. The constant drip drop of water from the rusty pipes above was almost like a rhythm with Theo's footsteps, an unsettling beat.

"Dread Doctors are coming soon. Anything you wanna be? Actually, you know what? You have no power to decide. And after that, you'll be part of my pack." Theo exclaimed condescendingly just like typical villains in movies. It was accompanied by a hard splash of water when Theo stamped down on a dark puddle of who knew what. You almost expected him to also have some sort of evil laugh, but he only scoffed.

"You traitor!" You tried hard to keep your voice from trembling but to no avail. Spots of red and purple dotted on your face, cuts and bruises all over your arms. Your body aches and hot tears pricked your eyes.

Theo chuckled wickedly. "What I'm best at." A despicable smirk surfaced.

"Scott will find you! And Stiles is coming for me!" You shouted in retaliation, your arms giving the chains a hard tug and the clink of metal filled the room.