To the rescue Pt.2 (Stiles Stilinski)

I literally rushed this so it might not be that gd, sry my lil chicken nuggs

I literally rushed this so it might not be that gd, sry my lil chicken nuggs. I still hope that y'all will enjoy this! ❤️☺️

Stiles Stilinski

With the passage of time, you were getting used to the life of a werewolf. You could control the shifts and your anger now, of course, it was all because Stiles had always been there for you. He was practically your anchor and you couldn't imagine going through all this without him. The boy loved you with all his heart and you reciprocated it too. Even everyone in school knew that the two of you were dating, some girls were jealous, shooting you hard glares which you ignored when you brushed past them with Stiles holding your hand.

However, since the freshmen were introduced to Beacon Hills High School a few weeks ago, something had been amiss, particularly one group of friends. They seemed to be constantly keeping a watchful eye on you from every corner of the school. Everywhere you looked, you spotted at least one of them. Suspicion gnawed at you but maybe you were just thinking way too much. It was probably nothing except paranoia.

You sat on the bleachers, watching Stiles on the field as he tried his best to shoot the ball into the net. The boy in the red 24 jersey stood there, feet apart, knees bent as he rolled the lacrosse stick in his hands skillfully without dropping the ball nestled inside it. Stiles had greatly improved on his lacrosse and he was even building up muscles after all those training sessions. You were extremely impressed by his exponential improvement and he was even allowed to compete in games instead only just stupidly sitting at the benches and sulking. You secretly cheered your boyfriend on, not wanting to shout to attract any attention. As if Stiles knew, he quickly slid a glance at you before he strode forward. His biceps flexed as he hurled the stick forward, sending the ball piercing through the air like a bullet. You barely saw the ball move when it sped past the goalkeeper, hitting the net with a flawless swish. The corner of Stiles' mouth tugged up into a content smile as he walked to the back of the queue.

"Hey Stilinski! You're getting good! I can't believe you're not as shit as you used to be. Keep it up!" Coach yelled, a delighted smile glued to his face as if a bear miracle had occurred.

Stiles gave Coach a nod before the two of you locked eyes for a moment. You flashed the player a proud smile and a thumbs up which Stiles returned with his signature wink. Then, you hit the books again, internally groaning as you lowered your head to read the heavy textbook that rested on your lap.

However, what you didn't know was that the same gang of juniors were watching you intently from behind the bleachers. Sneaking furtive glances around, they kept watch to make sure the coast was clear before...

A hand clamped down to your mouth while an arm locked around your neck. Your textbook dropped with a flop while you flailed your arms and legs. Eyes widening, you let out a strangled scream that couldn't be heard from the field. No one was around and the only people who could save you were the lacrosse players who seemed to be oblivious too. You clawed at the arm that was like a vice around your neck. For a moment, your eyes glowed yellow and your claws started to form. Unfortunately, the arm tightened around your neck, cutting your air supply. You brought your hand up, claws digging into the skin as dark red liquid started to drip onto you. The mysterious person let out a low growl, but he didn't seem to budge. He was a Beta too, a strong one. Slowly, you felt your head start to spin as the energy drained out of you. Then with one final shove, the lights went out.