Broken Pt.2 (Void Stiles)

Void Stiles

Void Stiles

The sick boy stood in the desolated room, motionless as the afternoon sun poured into the windows. It was getting dark but there he stood, waiting. Waiting patiently to kill.

You carefully walked into the room, your boots clicking on the ground, echoing throughout the room. The handcuffs dangled in your pocket, the clanging sound reverberating noisily.

Stiles' head shot up, a diabolical grin surfacing on his face.

"Stiles." You breathed out, you stopped in your tracks, reluctantly looking at him. You had one hand stretched out, prepared to fight back anytime while your other hand slowly made its way to your pocket, grabbing onto the metal cuffs. It jingled under your touch as you pulled it out meticulously, hoping to make as little sound as possible,

The boy cocked his head sideways. He knew what you were going to do, every single move you planned out. He was ready for it because he too, planned out counter tactics that would fight against you.

You barely pulled the cuffs out of your pocket before Stiles broke the eerie silence.

"Hmmm, whatcha got there?" His voice was different, rough, dry, deep. He was nowhere like himself.

Your eyebrows knitted together tightly, your breathing quickened as you took an involuntary step back. You pressed your lips together, refusing to talk to the nogitsune.

"Handcuffs? Wanna handcuff me?" Stiles raised one eyebrow. "Oh you've gotta be kidding me."

Full of fury, you yanked the handcuffs out, brandishing it in front of the sick and twisted boy.

"Seriously, (y/n). You think that, that little thing is going to hold me down?" He jerked his head at the restraints arrogantly.

Fear started to crawl down your spine, to your heart, stomach, every part of your body. You understood that the handcuffs Sheriff Stilinski gave you was useless. A s
supernatural being like the nogitsune could do insane things, homicides, murder. A simple handcuff wouldn't stop him.

"Yes, I know it will if Stiles is still somewhere in there. If my friend is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he will put these cuffs on willingly. Because he knows I am here to protect him. Stiles won't fight back, because he won't ever do this to any of his friends and I believe that if there's still any bit of him left in that twisted mind of his, he will comply." You croaked out, tears spilling out of your eyes.

Surprisingly, the boy raised his hands up in submission and lowered his head in defeat. You wrapped the handcuffs around Stiles' bony wrists, closing them tightly with a sickening crack.

Stiles, I'm glad you're still fighting. Stay strong. I know that we can get through this.

The boy tilted his chin up slowly. A venomous glare shot straight at you, so disconcerting that it made you grimace. Your throat went dry and your stomach churned.