Chapter Two

I pulled out my phone and went to google. I know I said never trust google translate, but in this time it's fine.

"Hello," My phone said, "Can you keep a secret?"

Alessio nodded his head and took out his phone.

"Je peux, à moins que ça menace la vie," (I can unless it threatens life) his phone said.

Well that's close enough.

"I think it's a funny secret, but you have to promise me you won't tell," My phone said again.

He nodded for me to continue, but the oven beeped cutting us off.

I took out the croissants and put them on the counter to cool.

"You can have one when they cool a bit if you want," I told him.

"Okay, wait, did you?" He asked stuttering.

"Our secret," I told him.

"You should at least tell father," he suggested

"I will, how about after breakfast and could you accompany me?" I asked him.

I don't need company, but this guy is growing on me.

He had a huge smile growing on his face that was wiped off when we heard multiple people coming down the stairs.

"Shh," I said to him before anyone could here.

"What smells so good?" Ginnifer asked.

"Belle made croissants," Alessio announced.

I put my had just barely on the pan to see if they cooled any. They only cooled a bit, but I don't care. They taste best warm.

My brothers surrounded the island along with Ezio and I put the tray in the middle for them to have some after I individually offered one to Alessio first than Ezio.

Once the rest had one they bit into them.

"Holy fuck these are good," Zeno said.

They all mumbled in agreement.

"At least she is good for one thing," Elmo snickered making Gino laugh as well.

I couldn't help the frown on my face a bit, but made it turn stone cold before anyone could see. Well I thought anyone could see.

I felt a pair of eyes on me and turned to see that Alessio also had a frown on his face that turned to anger.

"She's our sister not a maid," he barked.

"It's not like she can understand us," Gino snorted. "We can say whatever we any to her with a nice face and voice and she wouldn't know what we are saying."

"Yeah watch this," Elmo started.

I could see all my brothers and father tense up scared for what is about to happen, but none of them are trying to make whatever is gonna happen stop. Well none of them except for Alessio who I have a reassuring smile to to make him calm down a bit.

Elmo plastered a smile on his face that was obviously fake and leaned close to me.

"You are such a brat that came from trash. The only reason you are here is because our mother, who chose you over us, his you from us, all of us could've gone our whole lives without you and we still can you piece of scum," he said with a soft voice.

I stood there emotionless even though rage was filling me. Gasps came from all across the room. Especially Alessio and Ezio, not from Gino though who was laughing about this.