Chapter Seventy Seven

Well I'll be, golly gee whiz. What a time to be alive. I know you guys won't be mad at me, and if you are- I really could care less... now I know you guys are devoted fans and don't need this silly recap:

"Don't always be a hero, Isabelle," he shrugs.

I waited for an appropriate amount of time until I changed the topic.

"So what's up with Jasmine?" I asked him.

"You really need to go have a small conversation with her mom. I don't care if you do it as yourself or the Silent Assassin, just go talk some shit into that fucking woman," Ezio said.

"Say no more, I'm already on my way," I told him.

So I won't bother adding it to this chapter.

Feel free to ask me where I've been, I wont answer.

I missed my little cutie patootie characters 🥰

Kinda 😫

As I started walking my motorcycle to the end of the driveway... don't ask me why I didn't ride it, I just didn't want to. Get off my fucking back.

Anyway- as I walked down the driveway I saw something out of the corner of my eye.

I stood my bike up by itself and bent down to pick up a small white capsule. It looked like one of my allergy pills.

I threw the pill into my pocket, to look at later and I made it down to the gate where the guard let me out.

———

Knock. Knock.

As I stood on the first stoop with flowers in my hand, that I stopped to get on the way here, I painted a fake bitchy ass smile on my face.

The door swung open and the smell of booze filtered into my nose.

Hard liquor at that.

"Hi!" I smiled as I handed her the flowers.

"You're Jasmine's friend," Jasmine's mom slurred.

"Yes ma'am, I am," I nod.

"You look, rough..." she mumbled.

"And you look like a bed of roses," I smiled.

"Do I?" She smiled to her self.

"No ma'am," I say as I drop my smile.

"Listen, little girl, what on earth could you be bothering me for?" She sneered.

I looked around the house and for her drowning in what smells like bourbon this place is nice.

"Well, I was just curious as to why you're giving Jasmine such a hard time... you know, considering you, yourself, are only 32 and not 42, like you've been telling everyone ever since Jasmine was born. And, I'm no mathematician, but if Jasmine is 17... and you're 32. That would make you 15 at the age in which you had your little girl. And let's talk about how you had her a month after you turned 15. Was someone getting down? Was someone being a "slut" as you said to your daughter?" I smiled as I questioned her.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," She smirked.

"1990, in Oklahoma, that's when you were born. 2005, that's when Jasmine was born. Your parents kicked you out when they found out you were pregnant, you stayed with your boyfriend, but his parents kicked both of you out when you started showing. Coming from a small town down in the Bible Belt it's hard to not get stared out when a 14 year old is pregnant. Both of you went out to the real world, not knowing what was happening or if you were gonna survive. Let alone your baby," I started my story with a gleam on my face.