Chapter Fifty

Alright.

Happy Monday.

"Dude, I have to piss, so bad," I whined into the FaceTime call.

(Wattpad piss break)(I'm back)

"I don't understand why you always have to tell me this?" Jessie complained.

"You called me," I remind him as I leave my phone on my bed and go to the bathroom.

On my way back to my phone I heard Jessie humming the Jeopardy theme to himself.

"I'm back," I say as I pick up my phone and go into my closet to pick out an outfit for the day.

I think I wanna go for more of a business look since I also have a meeting with my most trusted as well.

"Scale of one to ten?" Jessie sighed.

"8, I feel very relieved now," I shrug.

I stepped out of frame to put on my outfit.

Fit check.

Source: Pinterest

Source: Pinterest.

"Do I look sexy?" I said in a cocky tone.

"I've seen better," Jessie said as he rolled his eyes.

"You should start getting ready too, especially if you want me to pick you up," I tell him.

He let out a groan in annoyance and hung up on me.

He probably went to get dressed.

Who am I kidding, he went back to sleep, but one can hope.

I made my way downstairs and fixed myself a bowl of some very basic cereal.

It was just Cheerios which is my least favorite cereal, but I don't really care.

I mean, you can't be picky when you're hungry all the time.

That was a saying I would use a lot when I was younger and in a good mindset.

I'm not really hungry anymore, I just eat for the point of survival.

Which is sad... I think?

I mean I loved food and once again that piece of shit took something I love.

Once I was done with my breakfast everyone else joined me in the kitchen.

"You ready for college... or harder high school?" Ezio asked me.

"I mean I guess," I shrug.

"Why are you dressed up so fancy?" Elmo asked as he eyed me up and down.

"I have a meeting after school," I vaguely say.

"Meeting?" Fabio repeats with a raised eyebrow.