Chapter Seventy Four

Black dots started to cloud my vision as I was whipped from side to side by my family who was trying to pry Dante off.

"Kill me you bitch," I manage to breathe out.

He eventually let go, but also got out of my brothers and father grip and charged at me.

I stood up and got into a fighting position.

"Go ahead, tell them," Dante said as he swung at me.

I punched him square in the jaw and he knocked me onto the ground, but my head hit the stairs.

I held my hair and saw the blood pouring out of my head.

I went to run after Dante to attack him because I was more than pissed.

As I was about to punch him again Austin, Jessie, Jasmine and Alessio held me back.

Dante came to run after me, but dad, Fabio, Zeno and Niccolò held him back.

"You piece of shit," He yelled at me.

"You're a cunt," I yelled back.

"I wish you were actually dead," He gritted out of his teeth. "Actually, I don't, I wish Blanchet had you again."

I stopped fighting against my friends and they let go of me thinking that I had calmed down.

After they took a few steps back I lunged at him again and just started to attack him.

I crawled over Zeno to get to Dante and Dad pulled me off from Zeno's back.

"You have no idea what he did to me!" I yelled at Dante.

"And I don't really care," Dante snapped.

"You don't know what're talking about," Dad calmly told Dante.

"I do know that she deserved being beat," he said, he turned to me and a smirk grew on his face, "and she sure as hell deserved being raped."

The room grew very silent and everyone paused until the door closed.

The Monet's and Williams were there along with Igor.

They looked horrified as to what they heard and walked into.

I tried to hold myself together and look normal, but dad was still holding me off the ground.

"What the hell is happening?" Igor asked.

"Non of us know," Jessie shrugged.

"You guys just got home from school," Ezio said as he set me down.

I went over to the bag and picked it up along with Elmo's glasses.

As I walked pass Dante he tried to break free from the guys.

"Get back here you bitch, don't you dare throw that away," Dante yelled at me.

I walked down the hall and into the garage to throw it away, but I sort of hid the bag amongst the trash as well.

As I walked back inside I heard Dante screaming about how I deserved everything that happened in my life and I lost it again.

He tried to put his foot out to trip me and it worked.

After he tripped me I got back up and attacked him again.

"I'm helping you!" I yelled at him.

"Did you ever think that maybe I don't want or need help? You're helping yourself," he growled at me as he tried to break out of my brothers grip.

Austin pulled me away from Dante, but I went upstairs anyway.

I'm terrified.

I'll be real.