Chapter Forty Seven

"I got you a surprise," I say as I reach for the bag after Jasmine buckled into the car.

I brought out an Apple bag and her eyes grew wide.

I handed her the bag and she brought out a new phone and instantly broke into tears.

"I'm sorry," I say after she started sobbing.

"No, you just didn't have to do this and it's the damn hormones," Jasmine cried.

"You had me worried for a second, also, I'm staying at Ezio's again, it's okay if you don't want to, I can let you stay at my house," I tell her.

"I don't want to intrude on your dad's house," Jasmine sniffled as she started to calm down.

"It wouldn't be intruding, I asked him if you could stay and he said you could," I shrug.

"Only if your family is sure about it," Jasmine told me.

"They are," I reassure her.

We started driving back and when we got there the Monets were just getting out of their car.

I parked and got out as well.

"Mamma, please," Sache begged.

"Sache, I just don't have time to bring you," Mrs. Monet frowned, "You know I would sweetheart."

"I know mamma," Sache said with a sad smile.

"Why's Sache sad?" I asked Jessie.

"Mom can't bring her to some Disney thing this weekend," Jessie shrugged.

"I love Disney," Jasmine smiled.

Sache turned to us and gave me a big running hug.

She latched on to my legs and got very nervous once she saw Jasmine.

"Sache, this is Jessie and I's friend, Jasmine," I smile at her.

Her eyes lit up and a huge smile formed on her face.

"Your named after my second favorite princess," Sache cheered.

"Oh, and who's your first?" Jasmine asked as she got onto Sache's level.

"Belle of course," Sache said as she looked at me.

"Dang right," I say as I gave her a fist bump.

Sache let go of my legs and started to talk about her favorite Disney movies with Jasmine.

"What's this Disney thing she wants to go to?" I ask Mr. Monet.

"It's like a convention where people dress up and you can meet some actors and creators of shows and movies. I think they even have a carriage ride and a prize for best costume or something," Mr. Monet explained. "They also have rides. It's like a glorified Disney land in a way."

"Damn. I kind of want to go now, I could bring her," I shrug.

"Belle, sweetheart, you don't have to do that," Mrs. Monet told me.

"Mom, I could bring her as well," Jessie added on.

"I'm sure Jasmine wouldn't mind going either," I say.

Jasmine is a really big Disney fan, don't think I'm voluntelling her to do something.

"That's very nice guys, but I don't want to take your weekend away from you, it's about a 6 and a half hour drive on Friday and the same on the way back on Sunday," Mrs. Monet says.

"So, we leave after school on Friday, pick up Sache and grab a hotel room in wherever it is that we're staying," I suggest.

"Sounds good to me," Jessie nods.