Chapter Thirty

"Après vous," (After you) Austin said as he opened the passenger side door of his car.

I got into the car and buckled up as he got in as well.

"When did you learn French?" I asked him.

"Since about an hour ago when I learned that phrase for you," he told me.

"Well, color me impressed," I smile.

"Would you like to hook your phone up to Bluetooth?" He asked me.

"What a gentleman," I joke as I hook my phone up to his car, "Is this what second base in America is? Talk about commitment."

He stifles a laugh as we pull out of my driveway.

I hit shuffle on a random playlist I made and Take Me To Church started to play, but this wasn't any ordinary version.

Austin started to belt along to the song as I fumbled to get my phone open, but the damn face recognition wouldn't work.

Austin gave me a confused look as his horrible, but confident voice sang along.

I'm giving up at this point, so I decided to wait it out and I guess this'll just be the playlist we listen too.

Once the next part of this version of the song came on Austin paused for a minute then continued back into singing which made me chuckle and join in as well.

Wap x Take Me To Church probably isn't even the worst song in here.

I actually have this in a playlist with way worse things that I will be putting as the song from now on. Thank me later 😘

After a couple more songs Austin turned onto a dirt road that lead up a mountain right next to the coast.

"Damn, at least I'll die looking cute and to think I actually liked you. This is why I have trust issues. Make sure that when you kill me to tie not only my feet to rocks, but also other parts of my body. Also, try to speed up decomposition, by adding chemicals. You could also kill me with potassium then stage it to look like I fell into the ocean and died that way. I should probably warn you though that I do in fact have a gun in my purse. I knew it was a good idea to bring it. I mean after all we are both in very powerful mafias. I wasn't gonna use the gun on you by the way. I was gonna use it if anyone tries to kill me, but I guess you are trying to kill me, so if I shoot first just know it's out of self defense. Actually, before you kill me I've always wanted to see the northern lights. I mean I guess I could go on my own, but I wanted to bring someone special there. It's literally the only thing on my bucket list, well that and one other thing, then you can kill me. I do have one request though. I would really like to not be fiddled with after death, so don't let in necrophiliacs near me when I'm gone. Please don't be a necrophile. I knew you were too good to be true," I ramble.

"We're here," Austin chuckles.

I look in front of the car and see a pretty clear spot on the edge of a cliff that is also flat.

"I guess I wouldn't mind dying here," I tell him.

"I'm not gonna kill you," He tells me.

"That's what they all say," I say; eyeing him.

He gets out of the car and walks over to my side and opens the door for me, so I get out with the container of cookies in one hand and my purse in the other.

He walks to the trunk of his car and opens it to grab some things.

He grabbed a blanket and this cute picture perfect picnic basket that you would see in movies.