Chapter Fifty Seven

"I guess I've never really thought about it," Fabio sighs.

"Huh," I shrug.

"Well, what about you?" He asks me.

"I never really had a choice, I mean with my IQ and memory I could've become anything and obviously having a rich family helps with expanding my options, but I think if Ann and Marc were good to me I wouldn't have known about not being a part of this family and they were definitely not rich... it's a hard question," I tell him.

"I think I want to be the leader, but not alone," Fabio tells me.

"Well you have Gino, Zeno, etc." I shrug.

"Nah... what about you?" He asks.

"You want to lead with me?" I question.

"You're a great leader, you are highly skilled, super smart, you can think ahead, and you already have an in with the other families," He lists. "Plus, it would be fun."

"Hmm, leading a bunch of people to their death does sound like fun," I chuckle.

"Well, with us leading them, hopefully they won't die," Fabio smirks.

"I'll think about your offer, but I kind of like what I have going on right now... it's almost like I can be a normal teenager," I sigh.

"It wouldn't be right away, probably when you turn like 18 or even if you want to wait until 21," Fabio tells me.

"That would probably be best," I nod.

"Anyway," He started to say, but was cut off.

"Fabio?" A girl asked.

I look at the girl who looked around Fabio's age and she had a smile on her face.

"Hey, Natalie," Fabio smiles as he stands up and pushes his chair out.

Natalie... so we meet.

I kept my eyes on her as she hugged Fabio back.

Once Fabio pulled away she noticed me and her expression turned to confused.

"Natalie, this is my-" I cut Fabio off.

"My name is Isabelle, but you can call me Belle. I'm Fabio's sister," I say as I stand up and extend my hand to her.

She's maybe 6 foot, she is definitely taller than me, but not by much.

She returns the handshake, "I'm Natalie, you can call me Nat if you want, but like no one calls me that. I'm Fabio's Girlfriend, you probably already knew that, or maybe you didn't, I promise I'm not egotistical and think that Fabio only talks about me," she rambled. "I'm so sorry, you're just very intimidating."

My neutral face turned to a smile and I broke off the handshake.

"I like you Nat, you're funny," I chuckle.

She calmed down a bit and let out a sigh of relief.

"Did you want to join us for lunch?" I asked her.

"Uh, I would love to, but I'm here with my cousin's son," She apologized.

"Oh, that's fine, it was lovely meeting you," I tell her as I sit back down.

"Natalie, you good?" I heard a very familiar voice ask.

I turned around and oh my shit. It was fucking Austin.

What are the motherfucking chances?

God damn.

"Oh shit," Fabio said in a good tone I think... maybe out of surprise.