Chapter Twenty Nine

"How did you get all of that?" Dad asked me.

"You just have to go in with information," I shrug.

"Would you guys like to stay for lunch to continue your conversation?" Mrs. Williams asked us.

"I think we were just heading out, but thanks for the offer," Zeno told her.

We started to make our way downstairs and I thought we were leaving, but they started to make their way back towards the basement.

"We just told her we were leaving," I whine.

"We are leaving, after we go and see Perez," Ezio said.

We made our way back down the basement stairs and they all went into the cell while I decided to wait outside of it.

"You have nails all over you," Mr. Williams points out.

"It was worth all the lies that she ate up," Santiago snickered.

He wasn't lying. I had all the information before, but I thought they were watching on the cameras.

I swung open the cell door after he said he lied to me.

"Santiago, bestie, if you were lying I'm not scared to put another nail into your skin," I say as I pick up the nails and hammers. "This time, though, we might go a different route for the nails. I was going easy on you, but we also have finishing nails here. Do you know the difference?" I ask him as I pick up one of each.

"No ma'am," he shakily whispers.

"Well, a normal nail is very smooth. A finishing nail has these ridged spots that make them stick in place better. See?" I ask as I hold up both.

He lets out a silent sob as he hangs his head down.

"Now. Were you lying?" I ask him.

"No ma'am," he cries.

"Good," I smile.

I set the nails back on the table and turn to my family and Mr. Williams.

"Liars am I right?" I say rolling my eyes as Perez sobs violently behind me.

"She is fucking terrifying," Mr. Williams whispers to Ezio.

"It's great, isn't it?" Ezio proudly smiles.

"It smells like piss," I say as I crinkle my nose.

"It does," Zeno says once he notices it as well.

"Did you piss yourself?" I chuckle slightly as I turn back toward Perez.

He continues to cry harder once I turn back towards him.

"You are such a disgusting human being, what a little pussy," I scoff.

I cover my nose with my shirt and make my way out of the cell and up the basement stairs.

I decided to just wait for the others outside, so I got into Ezio'a car and scrolled on tiktok.

I've gained quite the following ever since I used Alessio for my own clout.

After only about 10 minutes Ezio also joined me in the car.

"Ready to head home?" Ezio asked me.

I nod my head and put my phone down.

———

We got home about 20 ish minutes ago and I decided to just grab a sandwich and chill in my room.

Fabio, Gino and Zeno had somewhere to go and Ezio had work to do in his office.

I finished my sandwich and once again went on tiktok while Shit Head sat in my lap.