Chapter Fifty Six

I hauled my very light suitcase quickly toward Austin as he knelt down.

Hold on, let me describe that scene for you.

Austin started waving his sign that read "Will You Marry Me Aurora."

I know he doesn't mean it from the look of victory on his face and that fact that he's proposing with a ring pop.

People around him looked for who he was proposing too as MY MOM AND LONG LOST BROTHER caught up to me.

Lisa looked forward and saw Austin's sign.

"Awe, whoever that Aurora girl is sure is lucky," Lisa sighed.

Shit.

I went up to Austin as my cheeks blushed bright red and Niccolò and Lisa stopped dead in their tracks.

Everyone around us awed as I picked Austin up by his elbow and he engulfed me in a big hug.

"You piece of shit," I chuckled.

He gave me a kiss on the forehead and handed me the ring pop.

Lisa and Niccolò slowly approached us and Austin was a bit confused.

"Austin this is my mom (Lisa) and Alessio and I's triplet (Niccolò), apparently," I tell him.

His eyes grew wide and his face became a bright red.

"Shit," he mumbled under his breath.

"Lisa and Niccolò this is Austin," I sigh as I look at the mess that my boyfriend currently is.

"What was this whole thing?" Lisa asks, looking at the sign.

"I embarrassed Austin when he dropped me off and I guess this was his revenge. Didn't quite work out in his favor," I chuckle.

"Thats hilarious," Niccolò chuckled.

"You're such an Elmo," I tell Niccolò.

Lisa eyed Austin up and down and forced a smile.

I know it was forced. I can see forced smiles from miles away, I'm practically the god of forcing smiles.

Austin controlled his embarrassment and led us to the car.

He hoisted Lisa's bag into the trunk followed by Niccolò's and I wouldn't let him touch mine.

I know I'm capable of doing it, that's all.

———

It was a very silent drive, but now we are just letting Lisa collect her nerves.

After about 5 minutes I'm done with this bullshit and opened the door.

I looked around for people, but couldn't find them, so I decided to check the dining room.

And surprise, surprise, they were, all eating breakfast.

I got Fabio's attention and a smile made its way to his face.

"Hey," he smiled at me.

I nodded his direction and stole a piece of toast from Alessio, who didn't even fight me.

"Did you want to go out to lunch today?" Fabio asks me.

All the others looked at him confused.

"I just feel like we haven't really bonded," Fabio shrugs.

Now I forced a smile to my face, not to be fake, but to show him that I would actually like to go.

"That sounds good," I nod.