Chapter Thirty Nine

I made it back home and it seems like they have everything picked up from our previous incident.

I parked my bike inside and grabbed my sunglasses and mask from the little compartment thing on my bike.

I made my way back upstairs and into my bedroom where I grabbed my laptop for the stupid ass call.

I carried my laptop and other shit to the art studio thing and put it down on the couch.

As I waited for the damn call or for dinner I started my new picture for Elmo of himself and all the other Sesame Street motherfuckers.

I put down a base layer for the oil paints on the large canvas and started my sketch over it.

One thing I know about oil paint is that they take days to dry, so I didn't put an oil based paint down.

As I got my sketch down my stupid fucking phone started to ring.

I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was the Spanish Mafia.

I let it keep going, I'll join when I want to. They can wait.

I put my shit down and went to my room to put on a black sweatshirt and my mask along with sunglasses even though I'm inside.

I'm not taking any chances.

I go back to the guest bedroom and lock the door before pulling up my laptop and hacking into their call.

"I'm sure they'll be here soon," I hear one of the people say.

You know, I'm surprised that Marc didn't tell the Spanish Mafia.

I mean he's stupid, but not this stupid. What's he planning?

Maybe he just knows that I'm an assassin and not which assassin.

What the hell is he planning?

"Oh it's about time," Igor said as he rolled his eyes.

"I'll leave," I warn them.

"No, no, he was kidding," The leader of the Spanish said.

"Okay, so fill us in," I say; inferring that I want this to hurry up.

"We sent some people over to the Romano's house, apparently he has a daughter now," he says.

"Oh my god, everyone knows this. How about we hurry this the fuck up?" I suggest.

"Right," he said nervously, "So, we sent some people over to get the blueprint of their house. We are thinking that if we send a group over to the American Mafia tomorrow, that we could also get their's. If we get both we could build tunnels to them. It would take a couple months, but it's an option. Once we're in we could practically do whatever."

"Plan B?" I ask.

"We don't have one," he chuckled nervously.

"This was a waste of my time, call me back if it works," I snap.

I hung up on them, but not all the way incase they continue to talk, they just wouldn't see me or know I am still in the call.

I left my volume on the laptop and soon they all hung up.

I took off my mask, sunglasses and sweatshirt after I closed my computer.

I unlocked the door and went back to painting.

I guess I'm paying a visit to the Williams tomorrow.

How fun.

I texted Igor while it was still on the front of my mind though.