Chapter Sixty Five

I ran for as long as my body could withstand.

Once I had to stop it was already light out and the rain was off and on again.

I sat in a ditch for a couple minutes and caught my breath after throwing up.

I contemplated just laying down and taking a quick nap, but I need to keep going.

Last time I checked in on a clock it was 9:55pm on December 22nd.

There was no snow on the ground, so I'm assuming we are relatively close to the equator or below it.

I got out of the ditch and just walked down the road in the same direction I was previously going.

I'm trying so hard to just forget about these past couple months.

We don't need to talk about them.

I stopped walking again at a street sign.

It was in English, so that barely narrows it down.

Based off the trees and shit though, I think we're in Australia, but I could be completely wrong.

I kept walking and finally came across a bus stop at around noon based off the sun.

I looked at the map near the bus stop and finally figured out where I am.

Australia is correct.

Genius confirmed, again.

I started walking towards where I need to go which was about 40 miles away.

———

I think it's been maybe 24 hours, but I made it to my house here.

I opened the door and went straight for the showers.

I scrubbed my body and tried to get the cuffs off, but had to give up when the two wrist ones stuck together.

Dumbass wasn't smart enough to put trackers on them, but made them magnetic.

I finished up my shower and tried to pry my arms apart, but it didn't work.

I dried off and went over to the closet. I had to put on a sleeveless dress since my arms were stuck together.

"How the hell do I get back over to America?" I asked myself.

I exited the closet and went to my office.

I had to make sure that the laptop wouldn't stick to any of the cuffs, so I used my elbow.

I ordered a plane to be ready in the next hour and made the online payment for it to get me to America and for it to be able to fuel up and come back here.

I try to run a brush through my hair as I slipped on some shoes.

Somehow I successfully looked presentable, besides from the chains.

I go to my weapons room and grab a taser.

I sit down and hold the taser to my wrists with my feet and it goes off.

It gave me the shock of a lifetime, but I'm kind of numb to them now.

I have unlocked a new super power.

Tasers are inaffective.

I went into the garage and started up the bike.

"Goodbye Australian home, until next time," I fake sighed.

As I looked around the garage I saw a huge spider standing in the corner.

"And you're going on the market. There will be no next time," I say as I back out of the garage.