Chapter Three

It was now 8 am and none of them have gotten out of bed. Breakfast is now cold. To think I thought these people were on a schedule.

As I was about to take breakfast out of the oven where I was keeping it warm and giving up on them waking up anytime soon I heard someone some down the stairs.

"Bonjour," (Good morning) I greeted whom ever.

"Bonjour ma fille," (Good morning my daughter) Ezio yawned.

"Comment vas-tu ce beau dimanche matin?" (How are you doing this beautiful Sunday morning?) I asked him in a fake cheerful voice.

"Je vais très bien, et toi?" (I am doing great, and you?) he said in the same fake cheerful voice.

"Je suis bein," (I am good) I smiled. "Petit déjeuner?" (Breakfast?) I asked him, holding out a plate of food.

"Merci," (thank you) he smiled as well.

"I don't want to come out as pushy, but what exactly do you do for a job?" I asked him.

"Uh, we own a family business," he firmly stated.

"What kind of business?" I asked him.

"We own hotels and restaurants along with bars and clubs," he listed.

"Okay," I simply state.

I'm not an idiot. I know who the Romano's are. They are the number 1 mafia. It wasn't hard to figure out. First being the name, but also the fact that they are filthy rich and bodyguards following them. They also carry guns strapped to the back of their pants.

"You have no more questions?" He asks hesitantly.

"Nope," I say.

If he doesn't wanna tell me, I won't push it. I have secrets of my own.

"Hmm," he hums studying my face.

"Morning," a groggy Alessio yawns.

"Well good official morning," I smile.

"Yeah," was all he said.

"Why are you guys so tired?" I asked.

"Gino made us stay up until he found out how you did whatever you did," Ezio yawned.

"And did he?" I asked them.

They both shook their heads no.

"Are you guys talking about me?" Ginny asked coming into the kitchen.

The rest of the guys filed in right after him.

"Why yes we are Ginny," I teased.

"Ginny?" Fabio asked.

"Why, yes. Do you have a problem with that, Fabuloso?" I asked cocking my head.

Fabio shook his head no quickly and Elmo laughed.

"I wouldn't be laughing Emo, you are a very easy target," I smirked.

Elmo than stopped laughing at his brothers and glared at me.

"Breakfast?" I asked them, ignoring Emo's glare.

—————-

The day has actually gone by very smoothly and quietly. No one has talked to me... which kind of hurts, but it's whatever. It's now dinner time and I'm downstairs waiting for the rest to join.

"Good evening," Ezio greeted me before taking his seat.

The rest came in right behind him and sat down as well.