Chapter Forty Six

Well, my suspension is over and Jasmine has been staying with me all weekend.

Austin did have to go home on Saturday to not draw suspicion on his whereabouts.

"It's too fucking early," Jasmine yawned.

I slid her a plate of breakfast and sat down at the island next to her.

"Yeah, but if we wanna get there on time we need to wake up way too early," I shrug.

It's not really that early for me, but its like a 50 minute drive to our school.

"Before I forget, when I used your laptop, I checked my email and I have to stay after school for like an hour to work on some stupid essay that I never turned in," she sighed.

"Okay, I'll probably go to the mall or something and then I'll pick you up," I tell her.

We are done with our breakfast and Jasmine volunteered to do the dishes, so while she did that I checked myself out like I was a library book.

Fit check.

Source Pinterest

Source Pinterest

I found this gem in the depths of my closet.

"Ready?" Jasmine asked as she handed me my keys and bag.

"Yes, ma'am," I saluted.

Saluted is weird because it's like hi-ed... there is no past tense of hello.

Let me rephrase salut in French is hi, so when I read it or hear it I think it says hello, but in like a really bad accent. So my brain reads it as hi, but then you put the past tense on it and it makes everything turn to shit.

I know I'm supposed to be like a genius, but sometimes I just don't care about what I'm doing.

"Girl, are you okay?" Jasmine asked as she chuckled.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I ask her.

"You've been mumbling about saluting for the past couple minutes," she explained.

"I talk to myself when in the car usually because I don't have anyone to keep me company," I say.

"Okay," she chuckled more as she turned up the music.

———

I pulled into Elmo's spot because he's not here, so he can suck my dick.

I got out of the car and waited for Jasmine to get out as well, then locked it obviously.

"I have to see Joe about the suspension," I say.

"Meet you at your locker," Jazzy bear told me as she went inside.

I sighed and made my feet move all the way to Joe's office.

"Hey," I say as I swing my bag next to the chair and sit down.