Chapter Thirty Four

People have been filtering in and out making conversations with me that usually end with me messing with them.

"I've got good news," the doctor says as he walks in the room.

"Is it actually good news?" I ask because last time he said that he was just talking about how he got salt and pepper for the horrendous food.

"You get to go home, but you need to lay low for a bit," he tells me.

"I see you've gotten better with the phrase of having good news," I say as I roll my eyes.

"Let me just write you up a prescription for some pain killers. Are there any medications that you are currently taking?" He asks me.

My brothers and father look at along with Austin.

"I took allergy medicine before my coma, that I will most likely continue to take," I tell him.

"Do you know the name of it?" He asks as he continues to write on his clipboard.

I tell him the name and Zeno looks shocked at it.

As soon as the doctor leaves Zeno opens his trap, "That's a very strong medicine that you need a prescription for. How did you get it?"

"I got it prescribed..." I say as I look at him like he's dumb.

"What's up with the medicine?" Ezio asks Zeno.

"It's for people with slow deadly reactions, like they could be around the thing for a couple hours, but it would eventually closed off their air way," Zeno explains.

"What are you allergic too?" Alessio asks me.

"It's just one of the plants in the backyard, but I barely go back there anyway," I lie.

Austin nudges my arm and I give him a look to keep quiet.

"We need to figure out the plant so that we can get rid of it," Gino says.

"No need, I have the medicine," I shrug.

They keep insisting to which I decline their offers to get rid of it.

"Is it one of the ones in the pool area?" Ezio asks me?

"No," I say.

They keep trying to get hints, but I'm not budging.

———

I texted Jessie to get me clothes from my closet a while ago and he just got here with them.

Source Pinterest >~<

It doesn't look bad.

I did notice that it's a little looser than I would like, but I'll just have to work on gaining weight back.

I still look hot, don't get me wrong, but I was comfortable with my weight before.

I checked myself in the mirror a noticed a big scar down where my stomach/ab line is.