51 (Final)

Like a tiny beat of strings, a small little voice bawled with her delicate little lungs. That small voice induced so much upturn that even grown ups were crying. Long were gone the tears of pain, only the cascade of love would fall.

"It's my sister!" Qi Pei Xin jumped, excitedly. The teenager had never seen such a small creature like this. She was like a mini human.

"She's so tiny." He remarked. Those teeny weeny hands and feet were constantly moving in small pattern. Qi Pei Xin seemed to have gotten hypnotized by those pink plump cheeks.

Should he poke them?

"When will you stop crying, you're making the baby scared." Zhang Jing Tong scolded her husband lightly.

"But I'm so happy." Liu Jian Min sniffed and sobbed. Continuously shedding tears of joy.

"Oh God. You're gonna spoil her rotten. I can just feel it." Zhang Jing Tong remarked shaking her head.

"I will spoil her too." Qi Pei Xin declared, taking side of his grandfather.

"Oh brother." Zhang Jing Tong felt that the house would not only welcome one but three new children. A new life will bring colors to those empty silent halls.

Xuan Lu and Cao Yu Chen were watching their exchange from afar. She had just woken up after delivery while her husband stayed by her side – securing her hand in his own. They smiled light heartedly at their family, sharing their joy with them. Cao Yu Chen got up from his seat and kissed her forehead tenderly,

"Thank You A-Lu."

The fondness of gratitude, the adoration of love was conveyed through that touch of warmth.

. . .

The sings of autumn started to become visible by the canal. The leaflets of orange and green were falling like the sprinkles of snow in the globe. The wind was dry but nothing a little fondness couldn't fix.

"Watch your step. We're at the porch." The younger man warned, guiding the other inside.

"Okay." Other person chuckled, humming to the sound of his beloved. His vision was black but his mind was colorful. He waited for his dearest to let his eyes lose, so he could see what the little Pomeranian had installed for them.

He heard the sound of door clicking and a scent of fresh paint welcomed him.

"Okay, now you can look." The Pomeranian untied the cloth he had tied on his other half and let him bask in space of their hearts.

"This is..." Speechless. He was lost for words, his mind drifted to the sanctuary of endearment. The tiny pots of plants gave shade to the creamy walls and moments of memories were hung inside the frame. He speculated around and honestly replied,

"This is erotic."

Ero – what?

Wang Zhuocheng twisted his head to the side. He was expecting things like comfy, warm, elegant... where did the erotic come from?

It didn't take him long to learn the answers. A vain in his head snapped, and he gritted,

"I shouldn't have let Ji Li do the decorations."

The said person stayed true to his name and turned the living room into the BDSM themed dungeon. He was still traumatized about that gar bar and now the audacity to installed something so perplexing?

"He has been doing fine, I see." Liu Huai Kuan chuckled. He pulled his beloved's hand to get his attention back to his.

"Not for long." Wang Zhuocehng cursed. That friend of his should count his days because those are marked.