36

The sound of busy feet brisling towards their destination was marked by the chatter of the lazy mouths that were waiting for their rides to arrive. Having won the title of busiest airport of the Asia, Beijing airport was buzzing with life.

Right before noon, the couple arrived at the airport - pulling their luggage behind. After having their luggage placed inside the cargo hold. The couple waited for their flights, to mount.

Holding the hand of his lover, Liu Huai Kuan squeezed it a few times in between the kisses he showered on the milky crest.

"Cheng, I am sorry I have to go back, I'm afraid of uncle to find out about you. And I'm sorry that I can't do much to help you and Yibo, with your plan."

Wang Zhuocheng freed his hand from his lover and used it to cup his tender face, firmly he reassured,

"You have already done enough, you kept them alive for this long. Now, leave the rest to us."

Liu Huai Kuan's heart soothed for a while before another worry lurched in.

"Cheng, your father's company...are you sure you are ready?"

Hearing that Zhuocheng felt bitter like seethed with poison. Of course, he isn't read. They might have gathered all the evidence and proof but they still had to lay the trap and trample their prey.

He would do that, mercilessly but the face of his sister appears in his mind every time he thinks of the plan. He can hurt anyone but not her. Heavily he replied,

"Mn, I'm also returning back." After heaving a sigh, he added, "Will you be able to make time to... call me sometimes?"

"In Luoyang I cannot but I would be returning to Beijing every week - I can't neglect my patient. And then I would be able to call you every minute."

"Mn, I will be waiting."

Zhuocheng plunged in for a hug, wrapping his arms around the elder. Huai Kuan placed his arms around younger's waist, his face in the crook of younger's neck. Basking in the warmth of each other, the two stayed like that for what looked like an eternity.

The announcement for their respective planes made them reluctantly let go of each other. Gazing in the ocean of each other's oracles, the two dived in for a tender kiss and bid farewell. Their journey had many pages left to turn.

The moment Zhuocheng boarded the plane, Xiao Zhan landed to Beijing.

. . .

The last time he stepped in the Beijing was almost 3 weeks ago and yet he felt like a lot has changed. Like the air itself was new. Oddly now he thought, he liked the busy environment filled with many lives. He wished it would stay like that.

But without pondering on the change, he had to find his nephew and send him back to Jiujiang. So, after commissioning the luggage shipping company, Xiao Zhan drove to the designated dress.

The taxi stopped in front of the 2DK apartment in a nice neighborhood. Xiao Zhan looked at the address to double check. After confirming it, he proficiently walked to the door and rung the bell.

The door opened revealing an adult which Xiao Zhan addressed as,

"Mr. Feng?"

To which the adult replied,

"Yes, you must be Mr. Xiao. Please come in."

"Ah! Thank you! But my nephew has already troubled you enough if you could just call him."

"It was no trouble at all, please do come in."

Xiao Zhan accepted the generous offer and entered the rowdy apartment with 4 youths. Spotting his own breed, he called,