35

Just as the morning light kicked the somber night away, Liu Huai kuan was baffled. Why? He had a throbbing pain in his head but the punch line was his boyfriend, sitting on a recliner in front of him, with messy hair and are those dark circles?

"Cheng...?"

The owner of that name got up from his spot and trudged towards his beloved, his face a little dark. Removing the blanket away, he made himself comfortable lying on top of him – Resembling the sake on the nigiri sushi.

"Let me sleep for 2 hours or I will be cranky whole day." The sushi mumbled.

Liu Huai Kuan chuckled at the big baby that lied on him. He rested his head on the head rest and pores of his fingers dutifully massaged the scalp of younger to aid him in sleep.

The window pane basked in the warm sunlight, reflecting the rays to the unkept floor. His eyes wandered around and he reached to a safe conclusion that they were in a hotel room. He would have to scan a little more to jog his memories of the last night.

Listening to the soft snores of his beloved, and the rhythm of his breathing, soothed his aching head. It was a bliss, to have your love by your side.

Liu Huai Kuan was glad that he didn't give up.

Roughly 3 hours later, Liu Huai Kuan stirred up in his sleep. He could feel something poking his nose. Tiredly, he opened his eyes and found the most precious thing – his beloved.

"I was supposed to be the one sleeping." Zhuocheng complained, still pressing the button nose from time to time.

"Ah! I didn't realize I fell asleep again." Liu Huai Kuan sat up, followed by the younger. Fortunately, those extra hours of sleep reduced his headache a lot.

"I ordered breakfast, get ready." Zhuocheng said, rolling off the bed. He handed a set of comfortable clothes to his boyfriend. Do hotels now days, offer clothes as well?

"I bought it." Zhuocheng relayed, seeing his confused boyfriend.

"...B-but it was not necessary." Liu Huai Kuan said. They could have gotten back to his apartment for the change of clothing. Zhuocheng strolled over near the bathroom door, where his clothes were hanging.

"You should take advantage of your rich boyfriend."

To which Liu Huai Kuan only chuckled but his laughter was caught in his throat when he heard his rich boyfriend say,

"Join me before I change my mind."

And seductively he welcomed him to the shower. Faster than the speed of lightening, Liu Huai Kuan joined him, discarding his clothes along the way.

The warmth of the green tea, soothed his dry throat and the chives of Miso Soup, made his headache disappear. After not-so-short- shower, the couple was indulged in the Japanese traditional meal even though the hotel didn't serve the Japanese cuisine. Zhuocheng specially ordered the food, taking account the headache of the elder. He's been there, so he knew how horrible it feels.