22

The next day, Xiao Zhan asked Xuan Lu to take him to a market where he could buy the said Make up products for his cousin. Since he was worried about ZhuoCheng, he dragged him with them. And the trio entered the famous Luoyang Mall.

"We just entered the mall and you're already eating." Zhuocheng was responsible for parking the rental car, so he told the others to go ahead and when he joined the two, they were already indulging in Rice cakes.

"Don't be salty, We saved one for you too." Xiao Zhan complained and Xuan Lu handed Zhuocheng his share of the rice cake. The trio went as they munched, shop by shop looking through a lot of stuff.

"Hey A-Cheng, You can read this right? Tell me what it says?"

The three stopped by a Japanese shop where a porcelain cat got Xiao Zhan's attention.

"I am not your personal translator?" Zhuocheng would certainly not do it for free.

"Ahan, are you sure you even know Japanese?" Xiao Zhan would certainly want it for free.

"Of course, I know! Give it to me!" Zhuocheng snatched the porcelain cat, it was the famous Maneki Neko or in other words the Beckoning cat.

Just staring at the cat, a lot of unwanted memories rushed into him.

'Why would you need a cat for happiness, am I not enough?'

'Well you certainly do have a temper of a cat.'

'Are you comparing me to a cat?!'

'Of course, only the cutest cat in the world.'

"A-Cheng, do you know what it says?" Xuan Lu's voice dragged him out of his thoughts.

"Ah, right, it says...

幸せこいこいやてこい"

'Shiawase koi koi, yatte koi.'

[I do not own this adorable picture

[I do not own this adorable picture. It was taken from the Pinterest stock.]

"And What does it mean?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"Bullshit! We didn't come here to waste our time on these things, let's go." Zhuocheng put the maneki neko back to this spot and rushed out of the shop. Both Xuan Lu and Xiao Zhan looked at each other. Their doubt was confirmed, something definitely was wrong with their little brother. The two also stepped out of the shop and followed the younger.

"A-Cheng, you really don't know Japanese huh? Don't tell me you secretly failed all the exams?" Xiao Zhan faked a gasp and Zhuocheng only rolled his eyes.

"I browsed it you know; it certainly does not mean 'bullshit'." Xiao Zhan pretended to be disappointed as he shook his head.

"Yeah, why did you ask me if you were just going to browsed it?" Zhuocheng said.