✧Prologue✧

╔═.✵.══════════
✯DISCLAIMER
╚══════════.✵.═╝

This work "Maze In The Mirror" is a fanfictional dramatization of BTS. All the names, characters, places, events in this story are used in a fictitious manner & any resemblance with the personalities of the actual persons is purely coincidental. And note that the opinions & views expressed in the story are those of the characters only & do not necessarily reflect or represent the view & opinions held by individuals on which those characters are based or of the author's.

I'm not encouraging suicide, rape, abuse, self-harm, or any of those! If you don't like reading angst and such thing's please leave the book alone, anyone is not forcing u to read some book that you don't like! There may be some triggering scenes, 18+ content in some chapters of the story so I advise you, if you are not comfortable with those things you may leave the book & If you are comfortable please proceed to read & I'll give warnings in such chapters so you can skip or be prepared.

The pics, fan arts, or any other videos used in this story don't belong to me, the credit goes to their rightful owners.

Do not PLAGIARISE this story by any means! TRANSLATIONS of my work without my concern is strictly PROHIBITED!

╔═.✵.══════════╗
DESCRIPTION
╚══════════.✵.═╝

"I love you, Jimin hyung" Jungkook confessed nervously stretching his hand that was holding a red rose.

Everyone were cheering for Jimin to speak up but Jimin was just standing still with a nonchalant expression on his face.

Jimin took the rose. Jungkook's smile widened but it turned to shock when he just dropped the rose and stepped on it,

"I am not interested in a poor guy like you who brings just a rose for proposing & expect me to love you back, how pathetic?!"

Spatting, Jimin left bumping Jungkook's shoulder. The cheers quit down. Jungkook felt a sharp pain piercing through his heart.

5 Years later...

"Y-You...w-why a-are y-you h-here?" Jimin asked stuttering looking shocked with his eyes wide.

"I am your boss from now on, welcome to hell, Park Jimin" Jungkook had a devilish grin.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼ 

Jimin who is working hard to achieve his dreams everyday & Jungkook who just wants the revenge for his insult...

What will their fate lead them to? Will they end up happily or else...

To know that...

Get into the book & Stay Tuned😉!!!

★Main ship

☆Jikook- Top Jk & Bot JM.

★Side ships

☆Yoongi×Up(Thailand Bl actor) - Top Yoongi, Bot Up.

☆NamJin - Top Namjoon, Bot Jin.

☆Taehope - Top Hoseok, Bot Taehyung.

☯This story contains...

✧Angst
✧Smut
✧Curse words
✧Abuse
✧Mentions of rape
✧Mpreg
✧Depression

✦So if you are uncomfortable with any of these, please leave this book alone🙏!! And if you are okay then continue to the next chap💜

╔═.✵.══════════╗
CREDITS✿
╚══════════.✵.═╝

The cover is made by me so credit goes to me🤣🤭 (Jk: Shameless Peanut head! A/N:- Arghh you started again, Coconut head? Jk: That's what I wanna say, dumb author🙄 A/N:- YOU!!! JK:- 😜 *disappears* A/N:- Aish! He learned to disappear super fast! ...

The cover is made by me so credit goes to me🤣🤭 (Jk: Shameless Peanut head! A/N:- Arghh you started again, Coconut head? Jk: That's what I wanna say, dumb author🙄 A/N:- YOU!!! JK:- 😜 *disappears* A/N:- Aish! He learned to disappear super fast! Anyway let's continue...)

And about the title it is given by as usual my Su unnie ClumsyMochiKookie95

She gave the name to this book as she done to Poker hearted! So I hope this book too gets the same recognition as it got!

I am becoming super superstitious 😂🤭

And also one special credit goes to of course you all my readers who opened this book to read😉 Thankyou all my little Lovelies!

╔═.✵.══════════╗
My Blabberings☆
╚══════════.✵.═╝

This isn't my first book so I will try my level best to not to have any grammatical errors though sometimes my keyboard gets drunken & writes errors,

So please be understanding of my keyboard, it's quite alcoholic 🤷🏻‍♀️

Now then, all I can say about this book is...

Well...if you read Poker hearted then lovelies you all know how much I love to make twists & turns...this book is also going to be full of twists & unexpected turns!

And if you are new reader who is reading this story then you'll know soon the taste of my twists & turns!

So Lovelies, welcome to the rollar coaster where you cry, laugh, smile, get shy, hot, and what not! You get to experience many more feelings!!

So, Are you guys ready? Then fasten your seat belt😌

Hana, dul, set... let's get it let it roll😉!!