✧20. What's Happening?✧

(Hey, Lovelies! I was about to update yesterday but my eyes got droopy while editing and I slept without knowing myself with my glasses on, thankBTS they didn't break...forgive me😅!

So here is the longest chapter in return it's 4545 words long(It wasn't my intention to get that number, though😶!), It's a double update in one update so, enjoy💜)!

Author's P.O.V.:-

Taehyung and Hoseok are inside searching for Jimin but couldn't find him. Hoseok asks the manager what happened and where is the woman who made a fuss. The manager tells everything to him and that Jimin is last seen dancing with Jungkook on the dance floor and later he has no idea where they went.

Hoseok understands that Jungkook took Jimin to talk with him privately but Taehyung is confused.

"Jungkook? As in Jeon Jungkook, the actor?" Taehyung looks amazed.

Hoseok nods.

"What, really? But didn't you tell us that he is sick and couldn't attend the party?" Taehyung looks baffled.

Hoseok smiles awkwardly, "He did say that he was sick but then he didn't want to miss the party so he came later, I was surprised to see him too."

"Oh, then is Jimin talking with his favorite actor now? Is he asking for his autograph or something?" Taehyung's eyes widen.

"Maybe...Jungkook liked the rice cakes that day so he must be talking with him about them," Hoseok half lies.

"Omo, so both of them are each other's fans. How amusing, I want to see the actor too," Taehyung chirps, his lips curves upward with enthusiasm.

"Yes, I will introduce you to them," Hoseok's lips raise high in delight, and looks at the younger with hearty eyes.

Just then Jimin walks inside and Taehyung sees and runs to him, holding his shoulders, "Minnie, I heard that the actor Jungkook is here, what did you talk about with him? Did he give you his autograph?"

Jimin looks down gulping his saliva not wanting to lie to his friend.

>>>What should I tell Tae? He helped me so much when I was in need.

>>>He is the first friend I made who doesn't want anything from me except my friendship. How can I lie to his face?

Hoseok notices that Jimin is strangely quiet and also has red swollen eyes.

>>>Did they both quarrel with each other?

"Tae...thank you for everything you did for me until now," Jimin looks up and hugs his friend suddenly.

Taehyung frowns but still hugs him back, "What's this all of a sudden, Minnie? Are you that thankful that because of me you get to meet your favorite actor?"

Jimin pursues his lips tight into a straight line trying to hold the tears in his eyes. He breaks the hug and walks towards Hoseok,

"Boss, thank you for providing me with a job even though you didn't know about my skills much. I am really grateful for it and I enjoyed every second I spend in Blueside. But now it's time for me to leave here, so I am resigning, hope you approve it."

Hoseok looks a little flustered but then understands that Jungkook forced him to resign here, so he nods, "I understand."

Jimin gets taken back a little as Hoseok agreed to it so easily. While walking here he thought of hundred silly reasons to tell his boss but seems like it isn't necessary.

Taehyung who is in shock after hearing the resignation word from his friend's mouth now gets back to his senses,

"What do you mean by resigning, Minnie? Where are you leaving? This is a prank, right? Boss, you and him are kidding me? It is not true, right? Tell me!" He shouts.