✧11. Found Him? ✧

(A/N:- Happy Jin Day, Lovelies💜💜💜(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)!)

Author's P.O.V:-

In the Car...

Namjoon gets a call while driving to the university. He puts it on speaker.

"Sir, I did what you asked for," A man speaks.

"What's the result?" Namjoon questions.

"I couldn't find any information about Kim Seokjin. As if that person never existed and popped out of nowhere suddenly."

"What? Isn't he a famous actor? The information about such celebrities must be open to all the public, isn't it?"

"Yes. But all the information about his profile is fabricated. I doubt even his name is a fake one."

"Then..." Namjoon clutches the steering tightly remembering something, "Alright, good work. I will take care of the rest."

He cuts the call and parks the car in the parking lot of Seoul University. And just beside his car, another car is also parked at the same time.

Namjoon gets down the car. Jin, Yoongi, and Jungkook get out of the car beside him.

Jin immediately points out at Namjoon and whispers "That's him."

"He is the glasses monster?" Yoongi asks and Jin nods.

Jungkook isn't in a mood after seeing Jimin with an unknown man all smiley and giggly. He just wants to know his whereabouts and drag him to his mansion and lock him up.

Namjoon can feel his back being holed by some glaring eyes. He turns and sees Jin,

>>>Great timing, I am just waiting to meet him.

>>>Oh, he bought his fellow actors with him, that's good.

"Kim Seokjin-shi, you're here early. I hope you did all the assignments if you are here," Namjoon smiles.

>>>Look at that creepy smile. He just wants to torment me! This glasses monster!

"You would be disappointed 'cause I didn't do any assignments," Jin replies trying to sound arrogant.

Namjoon raises his left eyebrow and stares at him. Jin backs off feeling weak at the gaze and holds Yoongi's hand.

"Hello, are you the gla- ahem! I mean the English professor?" Yoongi asks.

"Yes, that would be me. And you?" Namjoon asks folding his hands and boring holes at Yoongi's hand which is holding Jin's hand.

"He doesn't know me?" Yoongi whispers in Jin's ear.

"That glasses monster doesn't watch television and he said that he doesn't waste his time watching useless dramas," Jin whispers back.

"What the-! Alright, leave it," Yoongi suppresses his anger and looks at Namjoon, "I think there is been quite a lot of misunderstandings, so I wish to clear them between us. If the professor can give us some time we would like to talk with you."

Namjoon thinks for a moment,

>>>These three...

"Alright, let's go to the cafe outside," Namjoon agrees.

"Yah, what misunderstandings? You said you'll beat him up, didn't you? Why do we have to talk with him?" Jin whispers.

"I will take care of it, you just don't talk and sit beside me, you still want to attend the University, right?" Yoongi asks and Jin nods, "Then trust me and do as I say."