✧7. Buddies Talk✧

Author's P.O.V:-

At Jungkook's Mansion...

"What happened, Kook? You seem to be lost in thought after getting back from the meeting, is something bothering you?" Eunwoo asks as he sits beside Jungkook on the couch.

Jungkook is leaning his head on the backrest still lost in thought not hearing Eunwoo at all,

"KOOKIE?" Eunwoo purposely yells in Jungkook's ears as he isn't responding to him, finally gaining the attention with a loud yell from Jungkook.

"Arghhhhhhh!!! Idiot! Why did you scream in my ear?!"

"Cause you aren't replying to me"

Jungkook glares at Eunwoo, then headlocks him in a sec,

"Ow! Kookie, I am sorry...s-sorry *cough* I won't do it again, *cough* leave me" Eunwoo pleads.

Jungkook then pushes away Eunwoo who coughs & gives a light smack on Jungkook's hand, "I would have died, you idiot!"

"You won't!" Jungkook replies nonchalantly.

"Aish! Alright, leave this. Tell me about it" Eunwoo asks.

"About what?"

"About why you are lost in thinking from the time you got back from the meeting"

"Ah, that...today I ate Rice cakes"

"Rice cakes? You sure ate them but that's my flesh, you idiot! See, these red markings, it's your teeth, you cannibal! I should go get a tetanus shot, what would I do if I get infected by your venomous teeth, huh?"

"Just shut up, idiot! I am not talking about the dream from the morning"

"Then? Did you go out alone to eat rice cakes in a restaurant? Without taking me? Don't you know a celeb like you shouldn't go around alone to restaurant-like places? On top of that, you ate Rice cakes without me, how selfish!"

Jungkook facepalms, "Eunwoo! Stop your whinings, will ya? Hoseok hyung has brought some rice cakes from his Blueside restaurant"

"What? Do you mean the C.E.O of JH groups? I did hear that he came to the Starglitter but he met with you & even offered you his restaurants Rice cakes?"

"Not only that I am going to act in the drama his company gonna invest in, it's a multi-starer drama in which Yoongi hyung & Jin Hyung will also be acting along with me" Jungkook explains.

"WHAT? AND I GET TO KNOW ABOUT THIS WONDERFUL NEWS NOW?" Eunwoo screams.

"Sometimes I wonder who is a manager to whom?" Jungkook snorts.

"Of course, I am your manager but I..." Eunwoo looks down with a sad expression.

Jungkook notices it & pats on Eunwoo's back, "What is it?"

"Min-Ho sir...still doesn't acknowledge me as your manager, right?" Eunwoo asks looking down.

"It's not like that Eunu," Jungkook tries to comfort.

"I know he wants to appoint an experienced manager of his choice to you so that you'll get more work & can be exposed to high society, but you insisted on keeping me, he agreed at the end when you threatened him that you'll leave the company if he doesn't keep me as your manager, but he never acknowledged me as one, maybe he will never..."

"Eunu..." Jungkook tries to speak but is cut off,

"If it weren't for you, I might have ended up on roads after my parents abandoned me for coming out of the closet, thanks to you now I have a job & I am standing on my own feet"