✧37. It's Hot...?✧

Author's P.O.V.:-

It was evening already Jungkook finished his photoshoot for the drama posters with Jin, Yoongi, and the other actors.

Jin and Yoongi called it a day and left the site. As Jungkook was the main lead he had to take a little more photos than others so he had to stay back.

Later he went back to the waiting room where Eunwoo and Jimin were resting.

Jimin was fast asleep on the couch due to the tiredness from using his powers in the morning. Eunwoo helped Jungkook clean his makeup and went to talk with the directors and the others about the drama that was going to be filmed next week.

He wanted to make sure that there wasn't any schedule lined up for Jungkook and if there was he wanted to cancel them as his friend was leaving for Norway the next day.

After washing himself Jungkook was drying his hair with a towel when he heard the little whimpers coming from Jimin who seemed to be having a nightmare just like the last night.

He sighed and sat beside him on the couch, "Exactly what are you going through in those nightmares for you to suffer like this in sleep, huh?"

Jungkook caressed the smaller's cheek gently as he questioned to nothing. The creases on Jimin's forehead relaxed at the warm touch of his hand.

"I will be gone for a week... It's worrying me...how are you gonna sleep without me next to you?"

He asked again expecting no answer from the smaller as he softly tucked the hairlocks on Jimin's forehead to the back of his ear and traced his jawline down to his neck.

Suddenly, he felt an urge to grab that thin white pale neck as he rubbed the smaller's Adam's apple, "Ha... look, I am even worrying for you now... isn't it funny?"

Jungkook scoffed as he slightly grabbed Jimin's neck without putting any pressure.

"I want you to suffer...suffer so much...go through the pain I experienced. Yet, I can't even bear to see you going through this agony in your nightmares."

Jungkook paused stopping himself from hurting the smaller by choking him in his sleep.

"I...I still love you, Jimin. But you know what has changed? I used to love that I love you but now I hate that feeling. I hate that I love you and I...hate you too... It's complicated yet simple. I hate you more than I love you."

A small tear droplet dared to step out of his right eye and slid through his cheek before it reached his sharp jawline, he harshly rubbed it off and got up.

>>>Ha... here I thought I had no tears left for you...it seems they are still there.

Jungkook took one last longing glance at Jimin, turned, put on his jacket, and went out of the room without looking back straight to the parking lot as he messaged Eunwoo to wake up Jimin and bring him with him.

As soon as Jungkook left the room the eyes that were trying so hard not to open till now opened. Jimin bit his lower lips as his button nose started turning red.

A stinging pain surged through his nasal duct, traveled upwards, pricking his tear ducts, squeezing the salt water out of them.

Jimin sat up on the couch with tears running down his cheeks. He was sleeping when he felt the sinking of the couch beside him and he heard a deep melancholy-filled voice.

He couldn't hear it clearly but then he felt the rough warm big hand gently stroking his cheek and then he heard the familiar voice speaking to him.

Jimin was surprised as he heard him,