✧19. His Anger✧

Author's P.O.V.:-

Jimin stays silent for a moment, "Even if he fires me why would I work for you?"

Jungkook smirks devilishly, "Cause if you don't..."

He leans closer to the smaller's ear as his breath fans Jimin's neck, he whispers, "Park Myung-Dae."

Jimin's eyes widen hearing the name, and his body shivers involuntarily, "H-How did you...?"

Seeing the ripples in the smaller's eyes, Jungkook sneers, "Bullseye!"

"I was wondering why you are working here as an assistant chef when you could use your family's wealth and build a restaurant for yourself so I sent someone to investigate what happened and guess what I found? It's super interesting."

Jungkook snickers seeing the panic on the other's face. He extends his arm and strokes the smaller's right cheeks gently, "You ran away from home, huh? Are you going through late puberty or something?"

Jimin looks away biting his lips not wanting to answer, "Or are your parents want you to marry another Chaebol of your status and he doesn't like the idea of you opening the dessert shop?"

The smaller looks at him with widened eyes.

"Oh, did I hit the Bull's eye again?" Jungkook's smirk grows sinister,

"So, what if I snitch them about your location? Will they drag you home and marry you off? I am curious to know it, so let me call that big bodyguard of yours who used to give me looks, what's his name again, Choi Sung-Hae?"

Jungkook takes out his phone from his pocket and starts looking through his contacts and stops at one name,

"Or should I call your brother, Park Myung-Dae who is looking for you desperately? You know I got his and your bodyguards' contact numbers recently when I met them accidentally and Myung-Dae Hyung was so worried about your safety, he wants to take you home, he even asked me to call him immediately if I see you anywhere. I should keep my word then."

Jimin gulps his saliva hearing it and when Jungkook goes to dial the contact he holds the taller's hand tightly.

"What do you want?" He grits his teeth looking defeated.

"Straight to the point. All I want from you is to work for me, simple isn't it? Anyway, you need money and a place to stay since you are a runaway and you also don't want to get caught, do you? Since I am a kind-hearted man, I will help you conceal your location and never let your brother and bodyguards know where you are, isn't it great?"

Jungkook swipes the locks of hair on the smaller's forehead back and looks straight into his eyes with his lips on one side raised a few degrees. He looks like a devil tempting him to surrender himself.

Jimin feels scared hearing the younger's calm and serene voice yet his eyes are looking baleful. Beads of sweat drop from his forehead, he can feel the chills from the other's look and it's so disturbing.

"W-Why do y-you want me to w-work for y-you?" Jimin gathers all his courage and asks him while stuttering badly.

Jungkook's eyes darken as he caresses the smaller's face gently and then rubs his thumb a few times on the other's lips before grabbing his chin tightly and lifting his head to face him.

"Why do you think?" He asks in a low hoarse voice with a look of pure malevolent glee.

It sent direct chills to Jimin's bones, and his limbs trembled. Now he knows for certain that Jungkook hates him and he doesn't want to imagine what will happen to him if he goes to work for him.