✧17. The Proposal Day✧

Author's P.O.V.:-

2016...

Seoul University,

"Eunu, I am planning to propose, Jimin Hyung on the night of the Eve, what say?" Jungkook asks his friend who is drinking banana milk.

Eunwo spits the drink in shock and coughs a little, "Eh? You are going to propose to him? I thought you both are already dating, is it not?"

"I mean...I didn't ask him out officially, so..." Jungkook smiles like a fool.

Eunwoo shakes his head, "These past days you both were all over each other and all the students are whispering about you guys that you are dating but what, you didn't even ask him out? You pabo!"

"Yeah, so help me, my only friend!" Jungkook jumps on Eunwoo's back.

"Yah, yah! My spine will break at this rate. Get down," Eunwoo tries to punch him but couldn't.

"Come on tell me that you will help me if not today is the day your spine will break!" Jungkook Wiggles his eyebrows.

"Aish! Arasso, I will help you, now get down," Eunwoo sighs defeatedly.

"That's like my friend," Jungkook pinches Eunwoo's cheeks hard.

"Yahhhh! Stop playing and tell me what are you planning to do?" Eunwoo slaps his friend's hand away and taps his cheeks to check if they're okay.

"So, listen. I can only propose to him on the night of Eve's party cause Jimin Hyung will be taken home early as always by his bodyguards on normal days. But on Eve night, Jimin Hyung will stay, right? The stage will be decorated and there will be pretty lights, I want you to take Jimin Hyung out telling him some reason as someone came for him or so. And then..."

"And then?" Eunwoo is listening curiously.

"I will go change my clothes and our classmates will decorate the stage with flowers. And you bring him back just before the countdown starts when it's dark. Send him to the stage and then tada! I will propose to him exactly when the lights will be on and the booms of the fireworks in the sky, how is my plan?" Jungkook asks, excitedly.

"Sooooo good!" Eunwoo smiles, "If not for the Eve party celebration at the university, you wouldn't have the chance to give him such a grand proposal now."

"That's right, even though I can't give him the grand one I will give him the best one. I hope he likes it," Jungkook looks anticipating.

"He will, you are trying this much and Jimin Sunbaenim isn't materialistic so he will surely accept your proposal anyway you both are already together, there is not much difference," Eunwoo winks.

Jungkook looks a little proud and little shy thinking about Jimin.

"Okay, then I will ask our classmates to cooperate, but the question is will they do it?" Jungkook wonders.

"What are you even saying, Kook? Our classmates will die for you, especially the girls and gays!" Eunwoo exaggerates.

Jungkook smacks him, "Aish, what are you saying, Eunu?"

"You are the one who doesn't know how famous you are. You are the only person in our year to succeed in the idol audition and you are the trainee of the famous company, Starglitter. Don't you know half of the university is already your fans" Eunwoo tells.

Jungkook rolls his eyes, "It's not that big of a deal. What's so special about being an idol trainee?"

"Aish, you don't know how talented you are, don't you? Your voice is like a heaven to the listeners, even I fell for you when I first heard your voice."