✧23. Sister?✧

Author's P.O.V.:-

"Do you love me?" Taehyung asked.

And Jung Hoseok's soul left his body by the sudden question. While, Namjoon, Min Ho, and Ji Hyun were amazed by Taehyung's brazen question.

Hoseok didn't know what to say he was too stunned to speak.

"Eh...?"

"Minnie said that you love me and even everyone in the Blueside knew about it, is it true?" Taehyung asked again way too straight.

Jimin facepalmed and looked away awkwardly. Hoseok opened his mouth to tell something but couldn't find any words so he closed it again.

"Boss, tell me," Taehyung rushed him.

"T-That..." Hoseok gulped his saliva.

>>>Jung Hoseok, calm down and tell him how much you love him, come on...this is the chance.

"Taehyung-shi...I-" Hoseok was about to confess his love when they heard a loud thud from Jungkook's room.

Jimin was the first one to run inside the room followed by Eunwoo, Min Ho, Ji Hyun, Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Taehyung.

Jungkook was on the floor near the balcony.

"Jungkook, what happened?" Eunwoo and Min Ho rushed while Jimin was shocked and frozen in his place.

Jungkook whispered something to them and they got up rolling their eyes. Min Ho cleared his throat, "Um...you guys he needs some air can you guys go outside?"

"Why, what happened?" Jimin looked concerned.

"Nothing serious, can you guys please give us a minute?" Min Ho requested.

Ji Hyun frowned but didn't pry and left the room. Jimin was worried but he couldn't do anything so he followed Ji Hyun out and the others too left the room leaving Euwoo and Min Ho in the room.

"Kook," Eunwoo put his hands on his waist and gave him a look.

Min Ho shook his head, "Stand up now, they're gone."

Jungkook got up with a box in his hands and smiled awkwardly at them.

"Is that your crazy fan, again?" Min Ho asked giving a 'I am so done with you' look.

Jungkook nodded his head.

"But how is that possible? We are on the third floor and there is security everywhere," Eunwoo was amazed.

"She climbed up the pipe," Jungkook pointed outside.

"WHAT?" Eunwoo and Min Ho shouted.

A few minutes ago, In Jungkook's room...

Jungkook was standing by the window to cool himself when he heard some whispers. He frowned and looked everywhere but couldn't find anyone.

"JEON JUNGKOOK, YAH COCONUT HEAD! LOOK DOWN! HERE" He heard the scream and went outside to the balcony and looked down.

He was shocked to see his crazy fan who always would gift him unexpected things whenever she came to meet him at the fan signing events.

Everyone in the fandom knew her as the 'Craziest fan'.

"Yahhh! Why are you here?" Jungkook asked with widened eyes.

"Are you hurt seriously?" She asked looking worried.

Jungkook shook his head, "No, I am fine. But you go away, the security will catch you."

"Aren't you bored in the hospital?" She asked ignoring his warning.