✧9. The Sakura Kiss✧

Author's P.O.V:-

At Jungkook's Mansion...

"Ahhh, when will be new year's Eve?" Jungkook looks frustrated lying on the couch invertedly.

"73 times," Eunwoo states.

"Eh?" Jungkook looks confused.

"You have been asking this question since evening and it's been 73 times till now." Eunwoo looks so done by his friend's repeated questions.

"You counted it?" Jungkook smiles, "Eunu~"

"Why, what now?" Eunwoo looks tired.

"When is new year's Eve?" Jungkook asks again.

"Kook, please!" Eunwoo bangs his head on the wall.

"Why is the time so slow?" He asks, glaring at the clock on the wall.

Eunwoo sighs for the nth time, "Who knows?"

"Why is it so boring?" Jungkook starts doing pushups suddenly.

"Because you took a break before starting the other drama," Eunwoo answers also joining the pushups.

"Eunu,"

"Yes, Kook."

"When is new year's Eve?" Jungkook questions again, doing a plank.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! I AM GONNA KILL YOU!" Eunwoo yells at the top of his lungs, standing straight.

"You can't kill me," Jungkook shows a smug smile.

"Don't test my patience, I might do it one day." Eunwoo glares.

"I am hungry, Eunu." Jungkook shows his puppy eyes.

"Okay, let's order some fried chicken." Eunwoo looks worried seeing that and takes his mobile, forgetting that he just warned his friend that he will kill him.

Jungkook smirks, "See, you can never kill me."

Eunwoo shakes his head, "Why don't we go to Yoongi Hyung's home? He will cook us delicious meals and you will stop eating my brain after eating them."

"Okay, let's go." Jungkook stands up.

"Like this? In those shorts? Kook, you're a celebrity. You have to maintain some dignity. Go and change. I will be waiting for you in the car."

Eunwoo pushes Jungkook inside his bedroom, takes the car keys from the hook, and steps out of the mansion.

After a while, "Let's go," Jungkook opens the car door and sits.

Eunwoo nods and starts driving. Jungkook pulls down the windscreen and looks out.

"Yah, why did you pull down the glass? At least put on your mask. What if your fans saw you and follow us?" Eunwoo nags.

"They already know my car and its number, what's there to hide?"

"Still, there are paparazzi around taking useless pics. Put on the damn mask or else I am gonna close the window."

"Alright, stop nagging like a granny," Jungkook puts his mask on and looks out deep in thought.

Eunwoo glances at his friend and sighs, "What's on your mind, Kook?"

"Rice cakes," Jungkook mumbles.

Eunwoo clutches the steering wheel tightly and doesn't say anything even though he heard his friend.

>>>You can't even forget the taste of his rice cakes and you said you forgot the love you had for him, how should I believe you, Kook?

>>>No one in this world is strong enough to forget their first love...