✧8. The Scripts✧

Author's P.O.V:-

At Blueside Restaurant...

Hoseok with a smile enters the restaurant and goes straight to the kitchen to meet his crush.

There he sees,

"Ay, Minnie. Look at you, flour is all over your face. Come here," Taehyung grabs Jimin and wipes his face with a clean cloth.

"Thank you, Tae." Jimin smiles.

"Aw, look at how adorable you are looking while smiling." Taehyung pinches his friend's cheeks.

"Ow, stop it, Tae." Jimin whines.

Hoseok balls his fist tightly and clenches his jaw. One can see clearly the nerve protruding from his temple bone.

>>>Stop feeling jealous, Hoseok. They're friends...yes just friends.

He closes his eyes, clearing his mind, and plasters his infamous sunshine smile on his lips.

"Ahem," He clears his throat and goes inside.

"Boss! You're here, how are the rice cakes? Didn't they taste heavenly?" Taehyung starts questioning excitedly as soon as he sees him.

Hoseok chuckles, shaking his head.

>>>So heavenly that Jungkook wanted to steal you,

>>>And I had to stop him from coming to meet you.

"Yes, they were so delicious. I sealed an important contract thanks to your rice cakes, Taehyung-shi." Hoseok smiles.

"Is it? Omo, Minnie your rice cakes are successful, why don't we put them on the menu, what do you think, boss?" Taehyung asks looking at his friend and the elder.

>>>Aish, I forgot that rice cakes are made by Jimin-shi...

>>>I could have just told Jungkook that he can meet Jimin-shi, why do I behave like a fool when it comes to Tae...

"Jimin-shi, your rice cakes are so good. As Taehyung-shi requested, I will ask the manager to put them on the menu."

"Yay, thank you, boss." Taehyung gives a quick hug to Hoseok and goes to his friend chirping happily who looks amazed.

The elder is shooked by the action.

>>>Did he just hug me??????????

"Boss, how about we make it our special dish on new year's Eve?" Taehyung asks.

Hoseok comes back to his senses, "Ah, about new year's Eve, we will be having a very big party in Blueside this time. Many of our company partners are going to attend it on the occasion of JH's Collab with Starglitter."

>>>Starglitter...it seems like I heard it somewhere,

Jimin tries to remember.

"Woah, with Starglitter?" Taehyung looks astonished.

"Yeah, all the bigshots of South Korea are going to attend, so I wish you both will do a good job and make them go awe."

"Of course, boss. Once they taste our dishes they'll get addicted to the flavor and will want to eat them again and again." Taehyung chirps.

"Right, Jimin?" He looks at his friend who nods and then suddenly he remembers,

>>>Isn't Starglitter the company in which Kookie works?

His eyes widen and he stays like that frozen.

>>>What if he sees me...that can't happen...no matter what...I should refuse-