✧22. Friends Chat✧

[A/N: Surprise, surprise!!!🥳🥳🥳

Why a sudden surprise? Cause yesterday I was remembered of those good old days when I used to write Poker-Hearted, my first ever book.

At that time, if I updated a chapter, in just seconds I used to get spammed by so many comments and I used to return spam my readers with comments.

Ah ...those good old golden days, so yesterday she ChimChim898164 spammed me with comments and I was so happy and then fgughmnknnn also commented that she was so happy seeing my update and then just when I was editing this surprise update m0chisb00 also spammed me!

Seeing their comments I got so happy so I decided to give a surprise update today, you guys should thank them for this(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

---

Author's P.O.V.:-

Jimin's eyes widened a little but he then blinked them trying to cover his startled expression and looked here and there to avoid the doe eyes that were looking at him with suspicion.

"Jimin..." Jungkook squeezed the smaller's hand a little.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about, let go of me," Jimin tried to evade the question.

"You certainly know what I am talking about, I didn't want to put you in trouble that's why I didn't ask this in front of everyone but if you try to play innocent then I will have no choice but to reveal to the media that you were the one who predicted the accident and saved everyone from it," Jungkook looked dead serious.

Jimin's eyebrows twitched as a drop of sweat dripped through his temple down to his jawbone.

"I-I saw..." Jimin stuttered as he gulped the saliva.

"You saw, how?" Jungkook queried, furrowing his brows.

"It's...when we are waiting for the signal to turn green, I saw...*gulps* that the truck driver was drunk and he was rushing towards us," Jimin lied.

"What, but if that's the case Eunwoo would be the one to notice it first and the cars on the opposite side had no clue about the truck but you are telling me you saw that the drunk truck driver was rushing at us and you saw it five minutes before it happened?" Jungkook snorted looking so done by the smaller's obvious lies.

"Are you telling me the truth or should I call the media inside?" Jungkook threatened and tried to walk out of the room but the smaller stopped him.

"N-No..." Jimin held the taller's hand tightly not letting him go out.

"Then spit it out, now!" Jungkook looked directly into the eyes of the younger.

"T-That...I-I..." Jimin was anxious.

"Come on, now," Jungkook rushed him.

"Did you see the black car opposite us before I told you both to get out of the car and run to the other side?" Jimin asked.

"No, what about the black car?" Jungkook questioned as his curiosity piqued.

"The black car belongs to Myung-Dae's chief bodyguard," Jimin looked up to see the changes on the taller's face.

Jungkook's frown deepened upon hearing it, "So, what about it?"

"He signed that we are going to get killed and I was so scared. I don't how he was going to kill us in the middle of the road. Then I remembered they had explosives, so I thought maybe they put a bomb so I panicked and told you both to leave the car," Jimin explained.