✧35. The Soul Reaper✧

🚨 Violence ahead! Read at your own risk🚨

Author's P.O.V.:-

There was a usual hustle and bustle in the casino called Blackstone which was famous in the dark alleys as it was a hideout for most of the infamous criminals in the city.

To outsiders, it would just look like a normal bar but when got inside, the people there just looked dangerously big with scars all over their faces and bodies carrying guns and knives openly, doing drugs and gambling.

But no police of Seoul dared to step inside it till now as it was not one or two gangs that resided in Blackstone. It was a neutral area for all those mobs to spend their blood money leisurely.

So, even if one mobster was harmed by any of the police all the gangs would be after them. They would be ripped off and killed mercilessly leaving no evidence behind.

It has been a growing headache for the police but without a proper plan or execution they couldn't take out hundreds of gangsters at once and the government with rotten politicians who tame those hooligans for their illegal means would never dispatch that many police to immobilize them.

Jang Chang Woo was also one of the dogs serving a festering politician and became the boss of a small gang in no time. He thought he would easily take his revenge on Jungkook who was just an actor. But he underestimated his enemy as a result,

Now he has a bandage over his head and was chugging down a bottle of alcohol in frustration. He was pissed off that he failed to implicit any wound on Jungkook while half of his underlings were all beaten to a pulp and were bedridden for months.

The only question ringing around his mind was,

>>>No matter how strong that damn bastard is how can he beat us gangsters like it is nothing for him? Are all the actors as strong as him these days?

"Hey bastard, it seems you are pretty roughed up, man," A huge man with a scar on his cheek sat beside him.

"Fuck off! I am already pissed off as it is," Chang Woo snapped.

"Ooo~ is it that little actor whom you were after? Man, you are even getting beaten up by that thin flowery-faced man? It looks like your time as a ruffian is coming to an end," that man's voice was filled with mockery.

"Shut your ass up before I fucking kill-," he was cut off as all the men looked out as they heard some loud noise.

When everyone was confused a man whose head was bleeding came running inside shouting, "It's an attack!"

All those gangsters immediately took their weapons and were ready to fight whoever was attacking them on their own turf.

"They must be having a death wish to come here, let's show what we are all made of to those scoundrels!" A man yelled at the top of his lungs as all the other men screamed in unison lifting their weapons in the air.

Just then a person covering his face with a black and white masquerade mask and another one with a kitsune mask entered the big hall.

"Only two?" The men in the back were confused to see scrawny men, according to them, standing in front with an unwavering smirk on their faces.

But the men who were near those two were trembling in fear as they saw how those two knocked out the twenty men in the blink of an eye.

The men in the back charged at the two of them with rods, golf sticks, bats, and knives but they were all no-match for those two as they kicked and punched everyone knocking them out who came up to them so easily.