✧16. Finally!✧

Author's P.O.V:-

At The Blueside Restaurant...

All the celebrities, businessmen, famous people, and even politicians that are attending the Eve are busy looking at the classic interior and the decorations of the evening. Some are trying all the food items and are amazed by the taste.

Then they all had just the same thought in their mind, "Ah, this is why Blueside is so famous that people wish to eat here at least once before they die."

And why do they need to book before a month on normal days and before 6 months or even a year for special occasions to actually enjoy the delicacies of the elegant restaurant.

Min Ho and Ji Hyun are enjoying the starters and are astonished by the taste when Hoseok brings Jungkook, Namjoon, Jin, Eunwoo, and In Yeop inside along with him.

Jungkook, Eunwoo, and Jin start stuffing their mouths with starters.

Hoseok then gets on the stage and takes the microphone, "Hey, everyone. It's nice to see all of you here on this occasion. We gathered here tonight to ring in the new year and I can't help but to feel a little excited about what this year holds for all of us. I am a party person but I hate to do parties."

Everyone laughs at Hoseok's last comment.

"But the reason why I am holding this party tonight is that I am so happy that finally the JH company is entering the entertainment industry and to top it the first drama produced by us is starred by the global stars, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, and Jeon Jungkook!"

Everyone cheers at that and is surprised to hear the news that it's going to be a multi starer drama that has a huge scope of becoming sensational and going down the lane of history.

"And there is more. JH entertainments is now collaborating with Starglitter entertainments. Thus coming years you all can anticipate many more dramas and movies."

"Daebak! Wow!! Congratulations!!!" The crowd cheers louder this time.

"So let's raise the glasses to the happy, healthy, wealthy, and prosperous new year ahead of us. Happy New Year everyone!" Hoseok finishes his speech.

And everyone raises their glasses and toast to it. After that, they start enjoying the party while chatting with each other.

Hoseok gets down the stage and goes to his friends' group, "Did I manage to pull off the speech?"

"Of course, you did great!" Namjoon compliments him.

"You did good but if you had tripped and fallen, that would have been a great slapstick comedy," In Yeop teases.

"Yah!" Hoseok steps on his foot who winces but smiles in pain.

"I will take my revenge for this later," In Yeop smirks and Hoseok rolls his eyes.

"You both seem to be so close," Min Ho comments with an amused expression.

"Ah, Min Ho Hyung, I didn't introduce you guys, right? This is In Yeop, my business partner and also the C.E.O of H.I.Y groups," Hoseok smiles.

"Of course, who doesn't know him? He is the youngest C.E.O. who shook the economy of South Korea with his witty skills. I lost a few stocks due to it," Min Ho chuckles a little at his last sentence.

"I not sorry for that," In Yeop smiles.

Min Ho smiles back and then introduces his wife to him and they all get pretty accustomed in a few minutes.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Taehyung and Jimin are eating their dinner as they are hungry from all the cooking.

"Tae, do you think the people will like my desserts?" Jimin asks looking a little nervous.