✧33. My Angel✧

[A/N: Hey, my lovely little Purples! Surprise🥳 surprise! I am here with a double update as you guys waited for me patiently. Enjoy the chaps, Buns💜].

Jimin's P.O.V.:-

Were you all confused about what I was thinking about? About the provoking, I did in the morning to my Jungkookie?

Don't be confused anymore, actually what happened was...let me tell you the flashback,

*Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl*

(A/N: JIMINSHIIIII!!! Stop the swirling, my world is spinning due to your swirls😵‍💫! You are just like that coconut head, why do you both start swirling like there is no tomorrow for a flashback? Jk: Yah!! How dare you yell at my Ricecake? And you should swirl before starting a flashback for it to have a dramatic opening. You don't even know that. Who made you the Author in the first place?

A/N: Tsk! This coconut head! Yah, you and your dramatic ass stop teaching Jimin-shi weird things will ya? Jk: You peanut head doesn't know anything at all, that's why you are forever single! A/N: Yah! Coconut head what does me being single have anything to do with this?

JM: Aish! This both🤦🏻‍♂️! Alright, stop fighting each other, I have to continue my narrating. I am as nervous as it is as this is my first time doing it and you both aren't of any help!🙂 A/n: Sorry, Jimin-shi, please continue. Jk: Rice cake, I will not allow this peanut head to disturb you again, so you continue, fighting! Love ya😘 *disappears dragging A/N with him* JM: *shakes his head while smiling* Ok Annie's Purples, let's continue, shall we?)

That Morning...

[🛑A/N: Slight...only slighty slight 18+ 🔞content ahead...Purples I don't think you really need it but read it with just a little Hobie water just in case💦]

Kookie let me sleep in his room and also on his bed that too beside him...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I didn't want to disturb his sleep so I screamed in silence tightly holding the blanket that was covering both of us.

It was just like a dream come true seeing him in front of me when I woke up from my sleep. Aish, I missed the chance to adore his face while he was sleeping...why did I sleep like a log last night?

Jiminie you were such an idiot! Ah, his long eyelashes...wait! Wait! I should start from his head for such descriptions right?

His darkish black glossy soft lush hair which were shining a little brownish at the edges due to rays of sunlight directed at them, his forehead was so broad but always covered by his bangs, and when I removed them,

There his naturally bow-shaped eyebrows which were neither too thick nor too thin added depth to his beautiful face. I liked his brow lifts when he was angry or when he was giving a challenging look which would make him look intimidating and at the same time...so hot!

Then his eyes...his big doe crystal clear eyes that sparkle all the time were my favorite but his closed eyes were not to be taken lightly, cause his thick double eyelids and the long eyelashes...were really sexy!

Wait, let me touch them...aw so smooth, I love them.

Next, his long nose, the highlight here was the round tip which made him look so cute. I have always wanted to bop his nose whenever he scrunched it after eating something sour or when he saw something unpleasant to his eyes or just when he would show off his bunny smile to some non-funny dad joke.