✧12.Jealous!✧

In The Morning...

As soon as the sun raised in the sky, Jungkook got ready and walks out of his mansion.

Eunwoo is standing in front of the mansion with a surprised Pikachu face.

"What happened? Why are you looking like you saw a ghost?" Jungkook asks him.

"Wait, why are you up so early?" Eunwoo questions back.

"First, answer my question," Jungkook flicks his finger on his forehead.

"Ouch, I am shocked to see the car," Eunwoo replies rubbing his head.

"Huh? Why, is there any scratch on it?" Jungkook asks looking anxious and checks the car.

"No, it's not that...how is it inside our mansion?" Eunwoo mutters.

Jungkook smacks his friend, "Did you do drugs or something? Our car will be inside our mansion, where would it be?"

>>>Cause I lost it in the street and a weird man told me that he will bring it back, but how did he park it inside the mansion without the gate keys?

"I dreamt that our car got stolen," Eunwo lies smiling awkwardly.

>>>I can't tell about what happened to me yesterday or else Jungkook will blame himself for sending me alone, so I should cover it up.

"Idiot, go inside and sleep some more. I am going out," Jungkook speaks.

"Where are you going, Kook?" Eunwoo asks.

"Min Ho Hyung called me, so I have to go meet up with him," Jungkook lies.

>>>If I say I am going to see where Jimin is living, Eunwoo will also want to come with me, but I don't want that.

>>>Eunwoo will allow me to go alone only if it is Min Ho Hyung calling me. Sorry, Eunu, I just want to confirm first where Jimin is living then I will tell you about it.

"Oh, ok. I will make breakfast for you then," Eunwoo says looking a little glum.

Jungkook pats him and then leaves the mansion in his car.

He stops at a red signal and sees a movie poster where the male lead is hugging his friend and the female lead standing aside with jealousy.

Jungkook smiles seeing it and remembers an incident.

Jungkook's P.O.V:-

2016...

At Seoul University,

After the accidental kiss, Jimin Hyung has been avoiding me and looking all flustered whenever I talk with him.

Does he hate it that much? What should I do to make him talk with me again comfortably?

I was in my thoughts as I pass through the corridors looking for him when I saw Eunwoo crying in an empty classroom.

I frown, he isn't around for the past week and I thought maybe he is busy with his basketball club activities but what's going on?

I go inside the room and hearing my footsteps he wiped off his tears and looked up and made a shocked face and then turned away looking outside the window.

"Eunu? What happened, why are you crying? Is something bothering you? Tell me," I ask him.

I never thought I would see him in tears like this, he is always laughing and smiling and trying to tease me all the time. So, I never asked about his life.