✧10. A Weird Man? ✧

Author's P.O.V:-

At Min's Mansion...

In the morning...

Yoongi is the first one to wake up, he sees the mess they made and shakes his head.

He sees Jungkook hugging the couch's leg.

"Yah, wake up!" Yoongi kicks him.

"Um...don't wake me, Eunu~" Jungkook mutters, turning around in sleep.

"Yah, you're sleeping on the floor, Kook. Get up and go sleep in the room." Yoongi nudges him.

"Eh?" Jungkook rubs his bleary eyes and looks at his Hyung. "Oh, Yoongi Hyung?"

"Yes, it's me. Wake those guys up and go sleep in the room. I have to clean this mess," Yoongi starts taking out the beer cans scattered around.

Jungkook sits up straight looking blank for a minute and gets up, "Yah, Eunu! Get up."

"Aish, don't disturb my sleep," Eunwoo hugs Jin's leg tightly and sleeps again.

"Yahhhhh, get up and help Yoongi Hyung," Jungkook shouts and kicks him.

To that sound, Jin wakes up holding his head. "Aish, don't shout my head is hurting like hell."

"It will, you chugged up all the soju and beer. Go and freshen up, I will make Bugeotguk for our hangover," Yoongi says while cleaning the table.

Listening to that Eunwoo gets up immediately, "Bugeotguk? Yoongi Hyung are you an angel? I love you so much."

"Stop buttering me and go fresh up," Yoongi states and goes to the kitchen after cleaning the hall.

"Hyung, I will help you," Jungkook follows like a puppy.

Jin and Eunwoo look at each other and go to wash themselves.

After making the dish, Yoongi and Jungkook also go to the shower. All four gather at the dining table.

Jin is holding his head looking in pain while Eunwoo and Jungkook are having droopy eyes.

Yoongi shakes his head and serves the dish in bowls and places it in front of them. "Eat up, you will feel better."

They start eating and as soon as they taste it, their pain, and tiredness all fly away magically and they feel better.

Jungkook finishes his bowl and asks for another. Yoongi smiles seeing his Dongsaeng eating well and fills his bowl again.

Eunwoo also asks for the refill and eats it. They look at Jin, "It's enough for me, I can't eat more than this. I am on diet and should maintain my body weight."

"Shit! I am on diet too," Jungkook just remembers that after finishing off the two bowls.

Yoongi rolls his eyes, "Brat, you don't need to diet more. All you eat every day is green. What's the use of all your wealth if you don't even eat what you want to?"

"But Hyung, you too gain weight easily right? How come you never diet?" Eunwoo asks.

"That's a secret!" Yoongi smiles, mischievously looking at Jungkook and Jin who understood what he meant except Eunwoo who looks baffled.

"Anyway, Jin Hyung, who is that glasses monster?" Yoongi asks.

"Glasses monster?" Jin looks surprised.

"Yes, you went on about how some glasses monster scolded you and you want me to beat him up," Jungkook explains.

"Yes, Hyung, who the hell dared to scold you? We will beat him up if you want," Eunwoo speaks.