✧32. Jeonolous?✧

Author's P.O.V.:-

"J-Jungkook..." Jimin pushed him away a little with a red face.

Jungkook looked straight into the smaller's eyes and then down at his lips which were bleeding at the corner, he gritted his teeth, seeing it.

He gently rubbed the smaller's lower lips at the cut. Jimin closed his eyes wincing and clutched onto Jungkook's shirt tightly.

>>>I won't let him get hurt again like this...

Jungkook's eyes were filled with determination as he got up and sat on the bed. Jimin opened his eyes in confusion as he thought that the other was going to kiss him again.

"Were you scared?" Jungkook asked playing with the smaller's fingers.

Jimin sat up and nodded quietly with a pout on his lips as he expected something when Jungkook said he was going to punish him but it seemed he had other plans.

"Jimin..." Jungkook paused wondering if he should say what he was thinking but then he heard the knock on the door.

He sighed and left Jimin's hand, "Come in, Eunu."

Eunwoo entered the room with meal boxes with a smile on his face, "In the canteen today we have Samgyeopsal, isn't it your favorite, Kookie, here eat a lot I brought two for you."

"Eunu...I am on a diet, did you forget it?" Jungkook facepalmed but the smell of the food was making him salvate and his stomach growl.

"What diet, Mr. Kook? Don't you remember breaking your diet in the hospital while playing games?" Eunwoo rolled his eyes, "You wanna eat those greens again?"

Jungkook gave him an awkward smile, "Fine, stop roasting me, I will eat whatever you brought, happy?"

"Yah, idiot. Did you forget what the director said? You have to gain a little weight to fit into the character of your role as Prince Yeonsan. So you should eat well and then exercise a lot," Eunwoo scolded placing the food neatly on the table and moving it towards the both of them sitting on the bed.

"Ahh...I totally forgot about it," Jungkook shook his head.

"It's fine that's why I am here, right as your manager to remember you things. And how can you think of anything after all this commotion? Now eat, you have been doing that intermittent diet for months now, I don't know what that even means when you eat all you want and then starve yourself for the rest of the day," Eunwoo stated as he passed on chopsticks to his friend.

"How much we eat doesn't matter at all. Only the hours we starved matter, got it? You don't understand at all," Jungkook whined.

"How can I understand? I am not smart like you, right our Mr. Kookie the brainy," Eunwoo teased.

"Shut up, Eunu," Jungkook gave his friend a little smack on his head.

"I won't and you after getting home get some good sleep without playing any games. You have to be in your best condition tomorrow for the photoshoot."

"Arasso, stop nagging me and you too eat," Jungkook dug into his food.

"And Jimin Sunbaenim, I thought it would be hard for you to swallow that's why I brought you some rice porridge but if you don't want to then you can eat Samgyeopsal too I brought an extra just in case," Eunwoo gave Jimin a bowl of the porridge.

"Thanks, Eunu. You are so thoughtful," Jimin smiled taking the porridge.

Eunwoo smiled back and looked at his friend while eating, "Kookie, is Ae-Ri going to live with you from now on?" He asked getting curious.