✧21. Pranks?✧

Author's P.O.V.:-

At The Blueside...Room no.2031,

"What did I do to you? Um... What does it feel like?" Namjoon curled his lips giving a lopsided smile.

"Y-You...W-Why?" Jin's eyes got glossy. He couldn't process what happened to him.

Was he really...he didn't want to imagine the worst case that he was taken advantage of by his professor in his unconscious condition.

"Aw, now, now don't cry," Namjoon sneered.

Seeing him smirk like that Jin had a complicated expression on his face. He was scared, he was disgusted, he was angry, he wanted to cry.

Just what did he do wrong for this to be happening to him? It was not that he harmed the Professor in any way. In fact, he thought they were getting close and Jin thought even though his Professor was strict, he was good at explaining the lessons and even has lots of patience to correct him again and again.

So he thought he could trust him but who was the one in front of him smiling like a devil...he couldn't believe it was the same Professor he had dinner last day and he even dropped him cause it got late.

"Why, why?" Jin shouted getting angry but he was too emotional so his tears flowed down his cheeks.

"Why?" Namjoon looked serious all of a sudden.

"Don't you remember the question I asked you, who are you? I asked you a simple question but you just had to faint with a little squeeze of your neck, do you think I would take pity on you because you lost consciousness?" Namjoon asked, sitting up on the bed, his abs on display.

"Y-You asked me...b-but what should I answer to that? I am Kim Seokjin and everyone knows about it, why are you asking such an obvious question and what do you expect me to answer, tell me so that I will answer as you want to hear," Jin yelled while sobbing.

Namjoon snorted, "Kim Seokjin? Tell me your code number and the name of the organization you belong to."

🔞Slight...18+ content ahead🚨 Read at your own risk☠️

Jin paused for a minute looking down, "You, die!" He took the knife placed on the fruit basket on the table and attacked Namjoon who smirked shaking his head and pressed a button.

Suddenly, Jin fell onto the bed holding his stomach.

>>>S-Something is vibrating in my ass...

Jin was about to remove whatever it is out of his asshole but Namjoon grabbed his hands and then handcuffed them to the bed.

"W-What...ungh...ahhh...s-stop it," Jin struggled to speak as the vibrator in his ass started pulsating stronger.

"Are you an idiot? You should have known that you are no match for me when it comes to physical strength yet you decided to kill me...that too with that knife? And how did you not notice that there is something in your ass till now?"

Namjoon mocked as he hovered above him. Jin was all naked with hands cuffed to the bed above his head, he was moaning and crying at the same time due to the vibrations in his ass.

"T-Take...*hic* i-it...mnghh...out," Jin stuttered while struggling.

"Why, is it not good? Maybe I should increase it a bit more so that you can feel it," Namjoon caressed his cheeks and increased the intensity.

Jin arched his back, his toes curled tight, and saliva dripped through his mouth as he moaned louder,

"Mmmmmmnnnnnghhhhhhh!"