✧28. Sibling's Babblings✧

(A/N: Warning: It's a long ludicrous chapter necessary for the plot🗿).

Author's P.O.V.:-

The Morning...

When Jimin woke up from his slumber he found no one beside him. But he felt the warmth on the sheets, he smiled feeling all cozy cause after a very long time he had a very good night's sleep even more than when he was with Taehyung.

He got up all smiley but when he saw the time his eyes widened. He immediately ran to his room to freshen up and came downstairs in a hurry as he had to still make the rice cakes for which he prepared everything yesterday while Jungkook was in his office.

Jungkook was sitting on the couch watching a drama while sipping his banana milk. Jimin chuckled seeing him like that cause even though he changed a lot and now has become a great A-star actor he didn't let go of his habit of drinking banana milk in the morning.

"Ajhumma, is the breakfast ready?" He screamed.

"It will be done in ten minutes, Kook!" Ajhumma answered from the kitchen while hurrying the assistant chef.

It was like this daily, Eunwoo and Jungkook would get ready and sit before the T.V. watching different dramas or series while screaming and hurrying Ajhumma to bring their breakfast.

Ajhumma really does adore Jungkook and Eunwoo and she would think of them as her children rather than her employers due to their childish behaviour. She has been assisting and helping Jungkook with housework for almost five years since she came to work in the Jeon mansion.

It was like a perfect fit cause she was abandoned by her children and Jungkook cut his ties with his parents and was living alone and working hard to build his career. They both didn't say it but they know they were more like mother and son rather than employee and employer.

This was what made the Jeon mansion more like a home than just an empty house of a rich man. Jungkook was not someone who would abuse his power over his servants.

He came from the poor so he knew exactly how hard people had to work to make their ends meet. Cause when he was just a rookie actor he worked almost all the part-time jobs along with Eunwoo to make a living.

He wasn't some arrogant brat with lots of money to spend and fool around. He just made the walls of his heart high enough to protect his wounded heart so that it won't be broken anymore which made him look like he was a cold person to others.

Well, he never cared about what others thought of him in the first place from the start cause he never gave any attention to those who hate him and just focused on how to improve himself and worked hard.

(JK: Woahhhhh!!! A/N: *confused* wae, what happened? Jk: You are praising me and showing me in a positive light for the first time in your book. A/N: 🤦🏻‍♀️ Tsk! Have you noticed it now? And btw it isn't the first time, I have never shown you negatively in any one of my books, you coconut head! Jk: That's a lie! I was always a jerk who would always abuse Jimin🥲

A/N: Bro, even though I showed you like that at first eventually at the end you would be a fool in love with Jimin, remember? Jk: Wow, peanut head, you have a point. I thought you are no brain! A/N: This coconut head! Jk: I am seeing you in a new light, I might start liking you- A/N: Stop! I would rather you hate me than say that cringy line. Please keep your like and love exclusively to Jimin. And I am already in love with my Billu, Yoongi, and have my eyes on Namjoon's thighs.

Jk: Namjoon Hyung's thighs are mine! A/N: Shut up, it's not yours nor mine. We share it with seven million people without feeling jealous and you are just first on the line, ok? Jk: That's fine then but I am still not giving my Yoongi Hyung to a peanut head like you!