✧26. True Face✧

Author's P.O.V.:-

At the hospital, Eunwoo went separate ways from the other two as he got some urgent call.

That was the reason why the both of them were sitting in the car side-by-side while Jungkook was driving them home.

The Porsche was filled with awkward silence. Jimin was looking outside while Jungkook was stealing glances at him now and then.

He got enough of the dead air in the car, "Why didn't you tell me you were anemic when we are in the University?"

Jimin blinked his eyes as he heard the other's voice. His lips curved into a tiny smile, covering it up he looked at him, "Remember...I used to eat the chocolates in the blue wrapper?"

Jungkook's face crinkled as he recalled, "Yes...but what's that have to do anything with your health condition?"

"They weren't chocolates...they were medicine for my condition. My Granny used to wrap them so that I can take them as I used to hate medicines so much," Jimin answered.

"You sure have a high maintenance, Young Master Park. Why didn't I notice it at that time?" Jungkook mocked.

Jimin's lips turned into a pout and he looked away again mumbling incoherent words while fidgeting through his fingers.

Jungkook saw him doing that, "Why are you muttering to yourself? Ah, you must be cursing me now, right?"

"No," Jimin replied shortly.

"Then?" Jungkook questioned back.

"You didn't ask me back then so how can I tell you?" Jimin uttered with a pout evident on his lips.

"How would I know you have a weird habit of eating pills by wrapping them in chocolate wrappers? I just thought they were candies or something sweet as you used to eat too many sweets," Jungkook responded.

Jimin folded his hands and turned his head away still pouting. Jungkook saw his action and unconsciously his lips raised a few degrees,

>>>Cu-

Jungkook shook his head immediately and straightened his lips,

>>>Get a grip, Jeon Jungkook. Don't fall for it again and become a fool!

"So that day...you wanted to go back to your room cause you wanted to take your pills?" Jungkook questioned tapping his fingers on the steering.

Jimin just nodded not replying anything. As Jungkook was driving he couldn't see it so he looked at the smaller, "Wait, did you just ignore me now?"

"When did I?" Jimin looked offended.

"Then why are you not answering? I asked you a question, right?" Jungkook demanded.

"I nodded my head, you are the one who didn't see it and now you are accusing me of ignoring you," Jimin responded.

Jungkook scoffed, "I am driving, can't you see? What, should I look at you instead of the road? Is it so hard to speak with your mouth? What is your mouth for? Decoration?"

Jimin's cheeks huffed as he heard that, "I can speak good and no, my mouth isn't for decoration unlike yours which didn't even say a single word for a week. I passed out due to you and you didn't even ask me how I was doing or if I was eating anything or not."

"Are you kidding me? I saw all those empty plates coming out of your room. I know Ajhumma fed you well. You ate all the dishes she made and even asked for seconds. If I didn't know any better I would have thought some bear was eating all the food," Jungkook snapped back.