✧18. True Colours?✧

Author's P.O.V.:-

2016...

Seoul University,

"Jiminie Hyung, let's go. Eunwoo's performance is gonna start," Jungkook drags the elder along with him as he sees the signal that everything is ready at the stage.

They both go and sit in the front seats and start watching the performance of the acting club.

They are performing the musical play named, "An American in Paris," which is a romantic melodrama between an American soldier and a French woman amidst the wake of world war II.

Eunwoo is the main character playing the American soldier and his classmate is playing as the opposite lead.

Jimin is watching the play so excitedly as if it's his first time watching a musical. He is so immersed in it that Jungkook is chuckling while looking at him adoringly seeing his cute expressions.

And also he is getting nervous with each passing minute cause right after the play he had to propose to the elder.

The theatre club and his classmates prepared a grand setting at the end of the play which is very suitable for anyone to propose there.

They planned to call Jimin out at the climax of the play and Jungkook changes his clothes then they bring back Jimin to the stage and bam the proposal starts.

As planned, a person comes and calls Jimin in the middle of the play.

"Are you Jimin?" The person asks to confirm.

"Yes," Jimin replies.

The person leans in and whispers something to him. Jimin nods and looks at Jungkook who is acting as if he is immersed in the play and not paying any attention to him.

So he calls him, "Kookie, someone is here for me, I will be back in just a few minutes."

Jungkook nods, "Take your time, Hyung. I will be waiting for you."

>>>I have to go immediately change into the suit so the more time he takes the better.

Jimin nods and leaves with the man. Jungkook immediately gets up and goes to the backstage area where his classmates are waiting for him.

"Why are you here, Jungkook?" One of his classmates asks.

"The person took Jimin out," Jungkook replies.

"What already? Isn't it too soon? We planned to bring him out at the climax but the play is still in the middle," a classmate exclaims.

"Maybe Eunwoo told them to do so, anyway the plan has been started so let's go prepare and Jungkook go change into the suit," another classmate says.

Jungkook nods and goes inside the dressing room while his classmates go to the space on the top of the stage with baskets of rose petals to pour on them when Jungkook proposes.

And the others sign their friends on the stage to hurry and finish the play. So they immediately skip some dialogues and change the set to the climax scene.

Jungkook gets ready, actually, it isn't his suit. He borrowed it from the theatre club's costume for the evening.

He had no money, to begin with, cause their family is poor and on top of it he had to go train as an idol while working part-time.

All the money goes to his bus fares for traveling and for his food. He thought for days about what to give Jimin while proposing to him. He can't bring diamond rings like rich people.