✧25. Not Normal?✧

Author's P.O.V.:-

Eunwoo came inside along with the doctor who went straight to check on Jimin. He took his pulse and saw his condition.

"He passed out due to stress and anxiety," the doctor said.

Eunwoo narrowed his eyes and looked at his friend who looked away feeling guilty.

"No problem. I will put him on I.V., he will wake up soon. And also I think he has a past condition, if I can know that I can treat him better," the doctor stated.

"Yes, I will let you know soon, doctor. Thank you," Eunwoo bowed to him and the doctor left after directing the nurse to put an I.V. to Jimin.

Taehyung and Hoseok were still waiting for Jimin outside sitting in the canteen of the hospital. As almost an hour passed, Taehyung got worried,

"Boss, let's go and check. Why is Jimin not coming down? He just said he would ask Jungkook and come with us."

"Alright, let's go," Hoseok nodded as he was also running late for a meeting but he didn't say anything cause Taehyung would tell him to go leaving him and he didn't want to do that.

Then they both saw the doctor coming out of the room and instructing the nurse. Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows, "Why is the doctor checking up on Jungkook? Did he get injured himself or something?"

Hoseok hurried inside the room along with Taehyung and saw the nurse putting I.V. to Jimin.

Taehyung was shocked to see Jimin unconscious, "What happened to Minnie?"

Jungkook and Eunwoo looked at the voice as Taehyung ran to Jimin and held his hands.

"The doctor said he passed out due to anxiety and stress. And Taehyungshi...do you perhaps know if Jimin sunbaenim has any previous condition?" Eunwoo queried.

Taehyung's eyes got glossy, "He was suffering from malnutrition one month back when I saved him as he blacked out on the road. Do you know how thin he was when I found him? He was literally like a skeleton. I feed him well and he improved a little but what happened suddenly he did have his breakfast along with me then..."

After hearing it Jungkook balled his fist and stepped out of the room. Hoseok followed him out and patted his shoulder, "What happened, Kook?"

"I mean he can perfectly live in his Park mansion without any problems but due to his brother who is chasing after him to kill him just to get the property in his hands, Jimin had to live like a poor person. Hyung, do rich people don't know what a family is? Why would they want to kill each other just because of some property?"

Hoseok sighed, "Not everyone is like that Kook. At least not us, right?"

Jungkook hugged Hoseok, "Hyung, am I doing wrong? I want to make him suffer but at the same time, I can't see him in pain. What should I do?"

Hoseok caressed the Younger's back, "You still have feelings for him, don't you?"

"I don't want to have those feelings cause I know Jimin will never understand them. Not back then and not now. I will be only getting hurt if I keep any expectations on him. You saw him right, he stays all sweet if he wants to but then he can hurt the people with his mere words if he doesn't want anything to do with them."

"There must be something that makes him behave like that, don't you think? Why would anyone want to ruin their relationships or friendships that they developed with utmost care?" Hoseok questioned.

"I don't know Hyung. One time I feel like I know him very well and the next second he feels like a different person and I know nothing about him," Jungkook replied releasing a heavy breath.