✧30. Fight!✧

Author's P.O.V.:-

Jungkook was surrounded by at least ten men trapping him from moving forward to reach Jimin and save him.

He gritted his teeth as he saw the two muscled men approaching the fear-stricken smaller who was looking like he was totally out of it.

Jungkook's pupils constricted as he glared at the men around him dangerously. Ten minutes ago, when he walked into the parking lot he was just a little angry at Jimin and thought that he would teach him a lesson today for sure without getting distracted by his lusciously plumpy heavenly tasting red petals.

Which would always quiver when he leaned in to capture them and as they touch his own the sparks that ignited in his heart would make him lose his mind as if he was under the influence of some deadly addictive drug.

Shooing off those thoughts he walked towards his car as he doesn't want to lose his rationality thinking about those suckable deliriously juicy voluptuous lips.

>>>Aish!!! Get a grip Jungkook! Stop thinking about his GODAMN LIPS FOR FUCKSAKE!

He was in his thoughts and didn't notice a big muscular guy sitting and puffing out his cigar on the bonnet of his black Mercedes Benz AMG G63.

And about ten to fifteen men were standing beside him holding baseball bats, rods, knives, and some were even carrying handguns... to sum it up they had all types of weapons to beat the shit out of someone who was lost in the thoughts of his ex-lover and current assistant manager's delicious lips.

Having no clue about all that he was walking straight into the lion's den while daydreaming. That's why kids do dream when you were asleep not while walking, that's too dangerous.

Cause you would never be as calm as the great muscular bunny boy, Jeon Jungkook who would look at those delinquents with a boring look on his face even after knowing that he would be fighting those gangsters carrying all sorts of weapons with bare hands and nothing else.

"Long time no see!" The big man threw the cigar to the ground and stomped on it under his shoes with a sinister smile on his face.

"Yeah," Jungkook looked up and smiled. The guts of him... unimaginable.

He wasn't expecting that he would meet an old acquaintance...? Should rewrite that... an old enemy.

That's right, an old enemy named, Jang Chang-Woo who used to be Jungkook's co-worker when he was doing his part-time job in a coffee shop during his trainee days.

Chang-Woo used to behave rudely with his juniors and also used to harass his female co-workers. Fed up with his notorious acts, Jungkook just politely complained about him to the owner and got him kicked out of the cafe - simple.

It was the start of their enmity which was still going on cause Chang-Woo would never leave a chance to cause trouble for Jungkook since then.

He joined a gang of delinquents and made a whole anti-Jungkook club and caused so much of problems and was sent to jail numerous times by Starglitter's prosecutor team.

Jungkook would always ignore him like a pest that would die by the pest controller any second cause he wasn't worth his time and when he saw the same familiar unpleasant face of Chang-Woo in the parking lot accompanied by his underlings, he thought he would burn some of his calories today as he couldn't go to the gym early in the morning.

But it was a whole different story if Jimin was involved in the fight. He can't let the smaller get hurt in any case and that made him a little anxious about the situation which made him finally take the fight seriously.