✧29.Unknown Person?✧

Author's P.O.V.:-

At Starglitter, In The Room...

"J-Jungkook..." Jimin called softly standing before him hesitantly.

Ae-Ri and Jungkook looked at him stopping their chatter, "What is it?"

"It's getting late for you both, you have to attend the script reading and she had to take the boys to their location," Jimin conveyed the message that Eunwoo and TXT members were dying to say while scratching his nape.

"Ommo, right! Or else I would get fired on my first day, Oppa I will talk to you later," Ae-Ri stood up to leave.

"Wait, after finishing the work I will pick you up," Jungkook declared.

"Pick me up to where?" Ae-Ri was baffled.

"To home," Jungkook stated.

"Home?" Ae-Ri's eyes widened cause she understood what her brother was implying. He wanted her to go home with him.

"But..." Ae-Ri was shilly-shalling on what to answer.

"Let's talk about everything clearly at home, now go," Jungkook said and Ae-Ri could only nod as she doesn't want to reject her brother twice.

And she left with the group to their location. While Eunwoo looked at Jungkook, "Now, let's go too. It's already so late."

Jungkook nodded and the three of them took the elevator and reached the meeting room where already the director, scriptwriter, screenwriter, producers- Hoseok and In-Yeop, Min Ho, Ji Hyun, SeokJin, some other known actors, and Yoongi who just came there looked at the trio as they entered the room.

The three of them bowed at once.

"Sorry, something came up on the way so I was late. I am sorry," Jungkook politely bowed 90° again and again.

"Ah, it's fine Jungkook-shi, today we just introduce the characters to mingle and know about each other to ease the atmosphere at the set," the Director said with a smile.

"Yes, that's right. So, please take your seat," In-Yeop showed his chair.

Jungkook took the seat while Eunwoo and Jimin stayed behind him with the other assistants.

"As everyone is here shall we start the briefing about the story?" The Director asked and everyone nodded.

"Ok, so this story takes place in the Joseon era. It's about three handsome men from different clans who were friends from childhood and their journey filled with endeavors. Jungkook-shi will be playing the role of the notorious tyrant King, Yi Yung, also known as Prince Yeonsan.

... SeokJinshi will be playing the role of his advisor and the prime minister of Joseon, Kim Hwan. While Yoongishi will be playing the role of Commander in Chief, Min Byeon, who is a ruthless warrior."

Everyone nodded at that and then the Director introduced other actors who were playing different characters in the drama.

And the meeting came to an end around late afternoon. They all got up to eat in the cafeteria as Min Ho prepared special meals for them all to celebrate their first drama together.

Min Ho and Ji Hyun were busy talking with the Director and the writers while eating.

Jin, Yoongi, Jungkook, Jimin, Eunwoo, In Yeop, and Hoseok were sitting around at the table and eating.

"Yoongi Hyung, finally you are back in Korea. I thought you would move to Thailand permanently for your boyfriend," Jungkook commented while munching.

Yoongi let out a deep sigh, "Don't remind me...it was hell for me."